BY DERMSTORE

Dermstore Lip Quench Sheer Tints, Coral Sunset see more...

tammy m.
strongsville, OH
The packaging is really nice and it’s affordable it’s gentle on the skin it smells good I say go out and get it
Madeleine  H.
I love this color. So cute for spring and summer and look good on all skin tones. Makes me look so fresh
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
Love it works great. I thought it wouldn't work at first but then it looks amazing and feels great.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
I love this lipgloss it has a very good taste and also conditions my lips very well easy to apply
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
I tried this lip tint and it was amazing, I loved the color and how it keeps for so long
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This is a great summer color, it is very affordable and worth. It's suitable for everyone
la6.m k.
nice shade of colours,, long lasting,>>::""*_* , it met my expectations so well , I applied it on my lips , and my friend like it too much
Raizelle L.
Cute product and it works really well. Smells good and lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend this to anyone
Engy g.
damietta
omg !! 😻😻 I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has very high quality👍😻😻
Chelsea B.
I love this colour. Coral is absolutely gorgeous and can basically match on to any lookS