BY DERMSTORE

Dermstore Lip Quench Sheer Tints, Coral Sunset see more...

Pamela A.
Love this product! I have a bunch of different ones of these, love so much! Long lasting and great for dry lips! Would definitely recommend!
Tonya N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I got this in my beautyfix subscription box and I liked it. A little bit of color and moisturizer and it lasted quite a long time.
CAROLYN V.
I like this tint very much , not only do I use it on my lips but on my cheeks also.looks Beautiful for those “no make up looks”
Danielle W.
I don't have the tinted one but do own the treatment. I love it. I use it almost everything to keep these hydrated and smooth.
Kayla H.
Never used this but it looks so pretty and smooth on the lips. I love the color ranges as well would be good for all skintones
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
Perfect lip stain! Nice and light!! Not too sticky and coral is the perfect color, especially during those summer days!
Vi N.
This is a very thick and moisturizing balm. Something I would only wear at night. Wake up with soft and smooth lips!
Billie G.
Love this lip tinter! Gorgeous colors plus a light feel! Definitely will be purchasing again! Highly recommended
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
Dermstore Lip Quench Sheer Tints, Coral Sunset makes my lips look so good! I love that they shine and look sexy!
tammy m.
Strongsville, OH
The packaging is really nice and it’s affordable it’s gentle on the skin it smells good I say go out and get it