BY DERMSTORE

Dermstore Lip Quench Sheer Tints, Coral Sunset see more...

Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I tried adding a picture of the one I have it does not say that it is a specific color it says it is the original but I do see that it has some tent to it. I tried to take a picture I'm not sure if it worked though, I got this in my dermstore Beauty Box free for testing and really do like it ..it goes on very silky and just kind of like a lip gloss (but without the stickiness that makes your hair stick to it like a lip gloss) and it kept my lips soft for quite a while so this is something I will keep. And I do recommend it. These are my thoughts alone and I received this for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review out of my beauty box.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Love this lip gloss/balm. I got it in my beauty fix box. It's super hydrating and I love that it has color to it. I rarely ever wear lipstick, so im always looking for lip balms or gloss. I especially like ones that have some color that brings out the natural color of my lips. It's not glossy like over the top, it's just the right amount. Makes your lips super soft due to the ingredients. Olive oil, petroleum etc. I would recommend to anyone with dry lips and like lips gloss it's great
Maria A.
Marion, VA
These are fabulous. Very moisturizing with a nice sheer tint to emphasize the femininity of the product. Good value, good price and have bought it several times. Will definitely continue to purchase this item.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
Dermstore Lip Quench Sheer Tints, Coral Sunset I have the Original formula and I love it. It gives you a very sheer, glossy but not sticky, at all great color to your lips. It also hydrates them. I love it and use it everyday, and sleep with it on to. Highly recommend!
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
I absolutely hated this. It made my lips swell and become irritated. I would not regift this to anyone for fear they may have a reaction. The flavor of the product tastes like chemicals and you definitely can tell this product is not well made.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
I actually really liked this product. It felt very light but yet I had it all over my lips. It lasts a pretty long time until you eat... then it goes away... but isn't that every lip product?? lol... I will buy again.
Ashley G.
Love this palette! So easy to use and the colors are perfect for any look! I love palettes that have the arrangement of colors like this. The formula is very soft and really easy to apply without little fallout!
Christina F.
I first tried this as a free sample from dermstore years ago and loved it. However since then they've changed the formula and it's just not the same. Not bad, but definitely disappointing compared to what it used to be
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I love this color it's so pretty in light pink as well it is very long lasting and good value not pricey which who doesn't love that it met my expectations this is the best one out there so far I would buy it again
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
I like that this is a nice combination of a lip gloss and balm. It isn't sticky and it lasts long. The scent is nice and fruity and has a light shimmer. It helps to keep my lips soft and moisturized. Pretty good