BeautyHairHair ProductsDermOrganic
DermOrganics Haircare Products

DermOrganics Haircare Products

by DermOrganic

How it works ?is it helpful in winters .
So hello my love , my question is does this work on 4c hair ?
Has anyone experiencing hair loss used this product? What's the average price?
Start your review of DermOrganics Haircare Products !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this product line - the masque is amazing and after using this line I feel like my hair is softer, lighter, smells great and has a nice clean shine!in reviews
Selena G.
Watertown, MA
After reading the reviews I definitely need to try this ! My hair is damaged. I would love to have a good hair routine !
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
I own their shampoo, masque and leave-in treatment, and I've been loving the results. All my life I've been thinking I have dry hair so I switched my hair care routine quite often, resulting in my adding more and more products to my hair. It wasn't until I bought their line of hair care that I realized my hair wasn't the main problem, but all the products with harsh chemicals were. My hair went from dry and dull to shiny, manageable, and just healthier. Although they are a little expensive, I find it completely worth it. My hair is the healthiest it's ever been, and I plan to keep it this way.
Amanda F.
I've recently just finished testing these products on my own, and I am in love. These products are 70% or more organic, and give your hair sheen and shine. It doesn't weigh hair down and make it lifeless but rather gives it volume and makes it lush and beautiful. My hair has never been so soft. I use their shampoo, masque and then conditioner Daily.
Diana A.
Doral, FL
I don't really use this product because my hair it's not too curly, but i love the fact that it's an organic product.
Casey A.
I love this line of hair products. It keeps my hair healthy and smells great. A little goes a long way and it is a good value. I gave it four stars because the pump always seems to quit working. I usually buy it at Ulta. I would recommend this product if you want to use something with argan oil in it.
Mackenzie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
The hair oil is amazingg! I was using this until it ran out and I switched to Moroccan Oil. It's consistency is light, smells nice and can be applied to wet or dry hair without making your hair look oily. I highly suggest this if you're looking for a simple, no fuss hair oil.
Karishma K.
Bronx, NY
Great! Argan oil is good for everyday use! doesn't weigh down hair, smells great! I also own the hair masque and it works amazingly! leaves my hair super soft! This is rare as i have course curly hair!
Keely R.
Ashland, KY
I love the haircare system. The shampoo requires a follow up with conditioner or the masque. i adore the skin care system of dermorganics as well.
Joann D.
Louisville, TN
I had emailed their company and requested a sample of their products and the sent me samples of the hair care line shown in the photo. I was completely amazed. I tried all three products and the shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling cleaner and healthier than it ever has before. It was so shiny and weightless. A must have product.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
I love those products, I like that they're all natural and are not stuffed with chemicals and they make my hair soft and pretty!