DermOrganics  Haircare Products  uploaded by Amy V.
DermOrganics  Haircare Products

DermOrganics Haircare Products

BY DERMORGANIC

• Has anyone experiencing hair loss used this product? What...1 Answers
  • Does this product work good? Do others like it? What wou...1 Answers
DermOrganics  Haircare Products
DermOrganics Haircare Products
  • "I love this product line - the masque is amazing and after using this line I feel like my hair is softer, lighter, smells great and has a nice clean shine!" in 5 reviews
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
I own their shampoo, masque and leave-in treatment, and I've been loving the results. All my life I've been thinking I have dry hair so I switched my hair care routine quite often, resulting in my adding more and more products to my hair. It wasn't until I bought their line of hair care that I realized my hair wasn't the main problem, but all the products with harsh chemicals were. My hair went from dry and dull to shiny, manageable, and just healthier. Although they are a little expensive, I find it completely worth it. My hair is the healthiest it's ever been, and I plan to keep it this way.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I honestly can not say enough good thing's about DermOrganic. I was sent a few samples from them and I will be making a purchase soon! The shampoo works great. You only need a small amount and you rub it in your hair and the foam just keeps expanding. It doesn't have a scent either so I liked it, and it left my hair that squeaky clean feeling.

The hair masque left my hair beyond silky. I literally could rub the brush through my hair without it getting caught up on my brush. It has a light citrus scent to it and works wonderful!

The leave in treatment also has a citrus scent to it and smells great. I put this in the ends of my hair before bed, my roots look so healthy in just a week. And I also add it before blow drying and it leaves my hair shiny.

This is a MUST purchase!!
Julianna Z.
Port Hueneme , CA
I was on accutane and it dried out my hair BIG TIME.. breaking off everywhere. I needed help. I saw this at ulta and at was kinda pricey so I went to tj maxx and saw it for half the price. I love it, I love that its sulfate free. It is helping my hair so much. I use the shampoo, masque, leave in oil treatment. I really think its helping. It smells good and make my hair feel clean.
Audrey R.
I switched to this sulfate-free shampoo a few months ago, and never looked back! I have very dry, frizzy, thick, curly hair, and it's not always easy to manage! I need a high quality salon brand to tame my mane, and this does the trick! I like the fact that it doesn't have the chemicals that other shampoos do. The best part is I've had pretty good luck buying the liter bottles at my local Marshalls or T.J. Maxx for half the price of salons. Highly recommend if you get the chance to buy the shampoo/conditioner set!
Jennifer G.
Rosedale, NY
THESE ARE THE BEST PRODUCTS! found their line in Marshalls/TJ Maxx and I am in love. They are hard to find sometimes. Last time i found them I was on vacation and bought so many i barely had enough space to pack my clothes! I use the conditioner, hair masque, and leave in spray. I should really look up their shampoo as well but I have not found it in the stores. I highly recommend this company for those with all types of hair. I have naturally curly hair that is chemically straightened with a relaxer.
Amanda F.
I've recently just finished testing these products on my own, and I am in love. These products are 70% or more organic, and give your hair sheen and shine. It doesn't weigh hair down and make it lifeless but rather gives it volume and makes it lush and beautiful. My hair has never been so soft. I use their shampoo, masque and then conditioner Daily.
Joann D.
Louisville, TN
I had emailed their company and requested a sample of their products and the sent me samples of the hair care line shown in the photo. I was completely amazed. I tried all three products and the shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling cleaner and healthier than it ever has before. It was so shiny and weightless. A must have product.
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
I just recently tried the shampoo, hair repair, hair oil, and skin care line and I am in LOVE! The smell is exactly like when you step out of a salon and my hair has never been so tamed! The skin care i use everyday, and wont stop! It completely gets rid of all my blemishes and stops them from starting up! There are no bad chemicals, they don't test on animals, and its all natural! They use skin cleansers in the shampoo and you can feel how amazing it cleans your hair! Try it!
Samantha R.
Bellefonte , PA
I had been searching for a shampoo and conditioner that wasn't packed with chemicals and would help make my hair more manageable. The shampoo smells like incense and the deep hydrating mask (just like a conditioner but adds more moisture) really helps my tangles (long, thick, curly/wavy hair). It lasts for ever too. The curling mousse product is great too. I can stand behind their products as well. My hair feels great after I'm done washing.
Casey A.
I love this line of hair products. It keeps my hair healthy and smells great. A little goes a long way and it is a good value. I gave it four stars because the pump always seems to quit working. I usually buy it at Ulta. I would recommend this product if you want to use something with argan oil in it.
Caitlin H.
Driggs, ID
Does this product work good? Do others like it? What would I get out of it? I have very thick hair so products don't always work the best on me!
Andrea  T.
Has anyone experiencing hair loss used this product? What's the average price?