DermOrganics  Haircare Products  uploaded by Amy V.
DermOrganics  Haircare Products

DermOrganics Haircare Products

BY DERMORGANIC

• Has anyone experiencing hair loss used this product? What's the a...1 Answers
  • Does this product work good? Do others like it? What would I get...1 Answers
DermOrganics  Haircare Products
DermOrganics Haircare Products
  • "I love this product line - the masque is amazing and after using this line I feel like my hair is softer, lighter, smells great and has a nice clean shine!" in 5 reviews
Oriana B.
Oriana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So glad I found this product! Nothing ever works for my curly hair, but this made it so much more manageable and softer than it's ever been before. For so long I thought I needed to cut my hair short and start over but this restored my faith in my hair. Also it has been growing a tad bit fast with this product, so that's a bonus!
Casey A.
Casey A.
I love this line of hair products. It keeps my hair healthy and smells great. A little goes a long way and it is a good value. I gave it four stars because the pump always seems to quit working. I usually buy it at Ulta. I would recommend this product if you want to use something with argan oil in it.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I've recently just finished testing these products on my own, and I am in love. These products are 70% or more organic, and give your hair sheen and shine. It doesn't weigh hair down and make it lifeless but rather gives it volume and makes it lush and beautiful. My hair has never been so soft. I use their shampoo, masque and then conditioner Daily.
Diana A.
Diana A.
I don't really use this product because my hair it's not too curly, but i love the fact that it's an organic product.
Selena G.
Selena G.
After reading the reviews I definitely need to try this ! My hair is damaged. I would love to have a good hair routine !
Ana N.
Ana N.
Hartford, CT
Reading peoples review look like this product is really good, i never try it before on my hair n i witch i can try it now
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
After reading the review its a must try can't wait to try this product thanks
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own their shampoo, masque and leave-in treatment, and I've been loving the results. All my life I've been thinking I have dry hair so I switched my hair care routine quite often, resulting in my adding more and more products to my hair. It wasn't until I bought their line of hair care that I realized my hair wasn't the main problem, but all the products with harsh chemicals were. My hair went from dry and dull to shiny, manageable, and just healthier. Although they are a little expensive, I find it completely worth it. My hair is the healthiest it's ever been, and I plan to keep it this way.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
The hair oil is amazingg! I was using this until it ran out and I switched to Moroccan Oil. It's consistency is light, smells nice and can be applied to wet or dry hair without making your hair look oily. I highly suggest this if you're looking for a simple, no fuss hair oil.
Juliya G.
Juliya G.
Bowling Green, KY
The smell is super soapy and it leaves your hair feeling like you just washed it with soap. I bought this because it had great reviews but I really regret the purchase.
Andrea  T.
Andrea T.
Has anyone experiencing hair loss used this product? What's the average price?
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Driggs, ID
Does this product work good? Do others like it? What would I get out of it? I have very thick hair so products don't always work the best on me!