DermOrganic Shampoo

by DermOrganic

Derm Organic® Daily Conditioning Shampoo.
The shampoo made with skin cleansers!
Sulfate-free & color-safe.
Made with certified Argan oil of Morocco.

Is it alcohol free
How much is this product and where can I find it?
This looks like a product i used before. The packaging looks so cute. I love the color green. i have never used this before but it looks very good. But i wouldn't buy it unless i was recommended by a friend because of the incrdeibly large size of the product. (33 oz)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you guys say about this product????????????????????????????//
Start your review of DermOrganic Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“Since I have started using DermOrganic products on my hair I have actually noticed a decrease in the amount of acne I get on my face.” in reviews
“I would recommend to anyone!” in reviews
“I'll never stop using this line of haircare.” in reviews
hayward, CA
I never tried it but I wish it had a close thingy and it has to be a bigger bottle
Molalla, OR
Just started using a few weeks ago and love it. Leaves my hair feeling so soft and strong!
Providence, RI
I love this shampoo it smells lovely and left my hair feeling super shiny and soft.
Atlanta, GA
I use this product daily its great for my hair I think you guys should try it out
Mississauga
I made my sister buy this shampoo so I could try it out and I absolutely loved it. I always try to use products without all the terrible added chemicals and that still lathered nicely and made my scalp feel clean, and this shampoo did just that. I ended up buying the conditioner as well and now I use it all the time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...