DermOrganic Shampoo

by DermOrganic

Derm Organic® Daily Conditioning Shampoo.
The shampoo made with skin cleansers!
Sulfate-free & color-safe.
Made with certified Argan oil of Morocco.

Is it alcohol free
How much is this product and where can I find it?
This looks like a product i used before. The packaging looks so cute. I love the color green. i have never used this before but it looks very good. But i wouldn't buy it unless i was recommended by a friend because of the incrdeibly large size of the product. (33 oz)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you guys say about this product????????????????????????????//
Start your review of DermOrganic Shampoo!
Product Highlights
Since I have started using DermOrganic products on my hair I have actually noticed a decrease in the amount of acne I get on my face.in reviews
I would recommend to anyone!in reviews
I'll never stop using this line of haircare.in reviews
Liz M.
If you're someone with a sensitive scalp this is a great product! It's sulfate free so it's color safe. It also contains facial cleansers that won't hurt the skin! You can find this at Ulta, as far as price goes it's fairly decent. It's considered a professional product. I would 100% buy again.
Heather P.
Yukon, OK
I love this shampoo! When I picked it up, I was looking for something cleansing, cost effective, and cruelty free! I have thick and long hair so it's hard for me to find something that is cost effective. I barely have to use that much. It's so thick and once it mixes with the water, it creates a great lather.
Brittney B.
I'm in love and don't worry y'all are invited to the wedding!! Derm organics has the best shampoo I've ever used and it smells amazing. Also the ingredients aren't harsh like most popular shampoos these days!
Amanda C.
Hands down the best shampoo for frizzy and tangly hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. I found the DermOrganic Shampoo and Conditoner at my local marshalls for a great deal. Purchasing in the liter quantity is overall a better bang for your buck. Enjoy!
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula , LA
DermOrganic Shampoo uploaded by Crissy T.
When I started using DermOrganics a couple years ago, I loved it. my last set of Shampoo and Conditioner did not work nearly the same. My hair stayed feeling dirty and the conditioner didn't condition at all.
Alma S.
Wilmington, IL
DermOrganic Shampoo uploaded by Alma S.
I got this product as a sample. And I love it just to know that is organic made me trying it. I love the oil too. I definitely going to order it.
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
I always thought that all shampoos worked the same, with the only difference being the scent. This shampoo changed my mind forever! This is the first organic shampoo I have evert tried, and very glad I tried it. It cleanses my hair, doesn't weight it down, and gives my hair shine and volume,.which means using less products. The chage was undeniable. Even my friends noticed the change in my hair. I don't think I am ever switching back to drugstore shampoo, and I highly recommend it.
Christin O.
I recently discovered DermOrganic and am never going back to ordinary shampoo again! This shampoo has made my normally fine and oily hair, healthy and full of body! Not only is it free of sulfates and parabens but it is also 100% Vegan and cruelty free!
Mystina D.
Port Neches, TX
I received samples of this from DermOrganic. A tiny bit goes a loooong way. It will get your hair SUPER clean without all of the sulfates! It sadly didn't condition my hair much though. But I don't expect a shampoo to do that! I used the conditioner after, and the leave-in treatment and still found my hair a bit dry... But if you are looking for a natural product, this IS a good way to go! :)
kayla G.
Wayne, Ohio
This is one of my favorite shampoos! It keeps my hair extremely soft. I would recommend to anyone! It has a great smell and it does not break out my skin like other shampoos do, so a huge plus!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...