DermOrganic Shampoo

by DermOrganic

Derm Organic® Daily Conditioning Shampoo.
The shampoo made with skin cleansers!
Sulfate-free & color-safe.
Made with certified Argan oil of Morocco.

Is it alcohol free
How much is this product and where can I find it?
This looks like a product i used before. The packaging looks so cute. I love the color green. i have never used this before but it looks very good. But i wouldn't buy it unless i was recommended by a friend because of the incrdeibly large size of the product. (33 oz)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you guys say about this product????????????????????????????//
Start your review of DermOrganic Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“Since I have started using DermOrganic products on my hair I have actually noticed a decrease in the amount of acne I get on my face.” in reviews
“I would recommend to anyone!” in reviews
“I'll never stop using this line of haircare.” in reviews
If you're someone with a sensitive scalp this is a great product! It's sulfate free so it's color safe. It also contains facial cleansers that won't hurt the skin! You can find this at Ulta, as far as price goes it's fairly decent. It's considered a professional product. I would 100% buy again.
Wilsonville, OR
I bought this because it was on sale at Fred meyers and I wanted to try an organic and healthy shampoo. I regret buying it because it made my hair super dry and almost made the damage worse or at least more noticeable. It made my hair hard to work with and full looking. Wouldn’t recommend it especially since I’ve had dollar tree shampoo work better than this.
Bedford, TX
I always thought that all shampoos worked the same, with the only difference being the scent. This shampoo changed my mind forever! This is the first organic shampoo I have evert tried, and very glad I tried it. It cleanses my hair, doesn't weight it down, and gives my hair shine and volume,.which means using less products. The chage was undeniable. Even my friends noticed the change in my hair. I don't think I am ever switching back to drugstore shampoo, and I highly recommend it.
Atlanta, GA
This shampoo is amazing. Before this I used regular drugstore shampoo like Clear or Pantene. This has made a dramatic difference in my long wavy hair. It doesn't feel weighed down or heavy which makes my waves much more bouncy and silky smooth. This shampoo leaves your hair feeling perfectly clean. Also, if you breakout on your hairline or around it this will help it greatly! I never thought that my hair products would be causing me to breakout where my hair touched my skin. This is made with facial cleansers so my skin is looking great now. I'll never stop using this line of haircare. Try the sample kit of this first!
Port Neches, TX
I received samples of this from DermOrganic. A tiny bit goes a loooong way. It will get your hair SUPER clean without all of the sulfates! It sadly didn't condition my hair much though. But I don't expect a shampoo to do that! I used the conditioner after, and the leave-in treatment and still found my hair a bit dry... But if you are looking for a natural product, this IS a good way to go! :)
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I love this shampoo! When I picked it up, I was looking for something cleansing, cost effective, and cruelty free! I have thick and long hair so it's hard for me to find something that is cost effective. I barely have to use that much. It's so thick and once it mixes with the water, it creates a great lather.
Ponchatoula, LA
DermOrganic Shampoo uploaded by Crissy T.
When I started using DermOrganics a couple years ago, I loved it. my last set of Shampoo and Conditioner did not work nearly the same. My hair stayed feeling dirty and the conditioner didn't condition at all.
Hands down the best shampoo for frizzy and tangly hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. I found the DermOrganic Shampoo and Conditoner at my local marshalls for a great deal. Purchasing in the liter quantity is overall a better bang for your buck. Enjoy!
I'm in love and don't worry y'all are invited to the wedding!! Derm organics has the best shampoo I've ever used and it smells amazing. Also the ingredients aren't harsh like most popular shampoos these days!
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this shampoo for months now and my hair is incredibly soft. It is very gentle and yet does a good job at strengthening your hair and keeping it fabulous! Sometime, I even use a bit to wash off my makeup. I love it! Highly recommended!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...