DermOrganic Masque Intensive Hair Repair

by DermOrganic

Made with Certified Argan Oil Repairs damaged hair Smoothes and softens Strengthens and texturizes Makes hair manageable Enriched with Omega-6, anti-oxidants, rice amino acids,and essential lipids Made with certified Argan oil of Morocco DermOrganic® Masque is an intensive deep conditioner that revitalizes and repairs damaged hair from the inside out. It has unique properties that won t build-up, or over-proteinize the hair, making it safe for everyday use. Why is it so good?  Hair fiber is made of amino acids.  Hair s moisture is primarily derived from lipids.  That s why Masque contains a proprietary blend of rice amino-acids inside a lipid-based emulsification.  Instead of coating the hair, DermOrganic works deep, depositing amino acids to strengthen and smooth each individual hair from the inside out while replenishing real, natural moisture. Col

Does this work? Ive had my eye on it but I would like to know if it really works so I could buy some.
My hair is really broken and frizzy, but also VERY prone to becoming oily - will this product leave a bunch of residue?
My hair is a mess after my 2 week beach trip. It's dry and straight up feels like a wig. I can't commit to a haircut just yet. If anyone has used this product and fixed this same hair issue with it plz let me know!!
Start your review of DermOrganic Masque Intensive Hair Repair!
Product Highlights
“Totally worth the money keeps hair soft and manageable.” in reviews
“I used to see split ends a week after having a fresh cut and I don't see or feel any now!” in reviews
“I would recommend this product to anyone but especially those who want a vegan product that works and leaves hair feeling great.” in reviews
“I highly recommend it to everyone even if you feel like you won't like it, at least try it.” in reviews
Concord, NC
This intensive hair repair is my all time favorite for dry and brittle hair. It leaves your hair feeling soft and detangled after you use it and you don’t have to leave it on your hair long. It has a pleasant scents that is not overpowered by perfumes. It has repaired my hair after I bleached it and was trying to recover my natural curls. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with any hair type, you will not be disappointed.
minneapolis, MN
Swear by this stuff- I have naturally loose curly hair and I love how this makes my hair feel and brings bounce to my ringlets! My boyfriend has long hair and he loves it to, I’ve bought 3 bottles!
Minot Afb, ND
DermOrganic Masque Intensive Hair Repair uploaded by Briana H.
First off, I love this smell of this!!! I use this 2 or 3 times a week on my hair. I leave it on for about 5 to 7 minutes. When I rinse my hair it is tangle free and feels so soft and smooth. Also I love that this is cruelty free, that's such a big bonus for me!! Leaves my hair looking healthier after every use!!
I love that this mask comes in a liter size. It's uncommon to find, unless you are a professional stylist. It makes it easy for those that need that extra step in their hair care routine. This mask smells like a fruity tart candy. It helps the hair feel instantly healthier and more manageable.
White Oak, PA
This worked good for my hair. It smelled really good & lasted long. I gave it 4 stars because it says to put it on your roots, I did and it made them a little greasy after rinsing and drying. Also my hair feels very soft after using it. I do really like it besides for the roots issue.
Waco, TX
DermOrganic Masque Intensive Hair Repair uploaded by Anna M.
I got this in my November Vegan Cuts Beauty Box. I was thrilled to recive it as I have been eyeing it at Ulta. It doesn't take alot to coat the full head and I have thick long hair. I left it on for about 3 or 4 minutes and it was very easy to wash out. The smell is okay I'm not to big on it as it reminded me of old nail Polish remover I had that was scented but it's not bad. I loved how easy my hair was to style after using this. I'm going to give it 5 stars as I loved the overall product just wasn't to big on the smell. The elasticity has improved tremendously since cell using this once. Can't wait to give it another try.
Bellingham , MA
I started using this product after I had bleached my hair and was looking for something safe for color treated hair. I found the larger size of this product for $14.99 at TJ Maxx, compared to the $17 tag at CVS for a container half the size of the same product, and for the price I thought it was worth the shot. It left my hair feeling super soft and hydrated. I used this two times a week for about twenty minutes after shampooing with a cleanser from the brand. I love how tangle free my hair is since starting using this over a year ago. It has a great small and the pump makes using this super easy. In the past 18 months, I have only had to replace the conditioner once so it does go a long way.
Fort Wayne, IN
This helps control my curly hair. I used this every couple washes, in place of my conditioner and see great results. My hair is more touchable, less frizzy and I can control it more without it wigging out.
Redlands, CA
I am a customer of the Brazilian Blowout for four years now and I prefer this shampoo/masque brand OVER the brand name. It contributes to my blowouts lasting 5-6 months by being so gentle and nourishing to my hair. I have been using this combo for the last three years. I have been talked into trying other things, but always find my way back to Dermorganics and questioning why I ever left.
Boulder, Colorado
Omg amazing amazing !! This stuff is so good for your hair . It literally feels like butter on your hair and being all Natural with no bad stuff in it makes it even a 100 times better . I really like this set and if you go to Ross's you can find it there pretty decently priced . It a very good Haircare line that is for sure !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...