DermOrganic Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Lily R.DermOrganic Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Heather M.DermOrganic Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Kelsey A.

BY DERMORGANIC

Made with Certified Argan Oil Repair Protect Shine Adds incredible softness and shine Protects from thermal damage Speeds drying time up to 30% Restores optimal moisture balance Revitalizes and repairs Enriched with Omega-6 and anti-oxidants Made with certified Argan oil of Morocco DermOrganic® Leave-In Treatment, based on Moroccan Argan Fruit Oil, has the unique quality of instant absorption into hair.  It restores shine and softness while strengthening brittle hair.  Replenishes nourishment to dry, damaged, colored hair. Protects hair from styling heat and UV damage. Speeds Up Drying Time DermOrganic® Leave-In Treatment has the unique property of speeding up blow dry time by up to 30%!  The heat from your blow drier makes the Treatment more viscous, allowing it to penetrate into the hair, displacing water trapped under the cuticle and al see more...

• I just read a review on this product and saw that someone...2 Answers
Lily R.
Lawton
When I first got this stuff about a year ago, I fell in love! This formula is very light and if used correctly, it is non greasy. This product definitely adds shine and sleekness to hair. I have recently gone Ombre from dark brunette hair and boy was that a mistake! This stuff is great for my newly damaged hair. Makes it feel very silky and smooth. Does not weigh my fine hair down. This would be a 5 star product if it wasn't for the less-than-desirable smell. But, different strokes for different folks; to each i own!
Solena H.
Logan, UT
Review for: DermOrganic Leave-In Treatment, 4 fl oz more...
I love this stuff. It’s great for my wavy, dry hair. I use this with my conditioner and after I wash my hair. My favorite is after I style my hair. Helps my damaged hair feel soft and nourished. Smells wonderful also. The consistency is very runny so you only have to use a little but it works wonderfully to build shine, protect your hair against heat and make your styles really stand out.
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
This is not an everyday product that I use, but whenever I feel like my hair looks and feels unhealthy, I put this product on! It never fails to make my hair look shiny and silk, which I love. When ever I do a braid before going to sleep, I put this on. The next day when I take off my braid my hair looks naturally curly and not at all frizzy! This stops me from using heating products such as curling irons and hair straighteners, which my hair appreciates.
Kelsey A.
Bay Shore, NY
This is by far my favorite hair serum of all time. Not only is it budget friendly (especially in comparison to others on the market) but its quality rivals something at a higher cost. It smells like cherry syrup to me, and leaves my hair feeling super soft for days. Highly recommended product. I'm really not sure why more people aren't using it!
Rose L.
I like this leave in formula. It smells like marachino cherries. Argan oil is one of my personal favorite oils that I like in my beauty products. I like it for skin and hair. It's not heavy on the skin or hair, this oil absorbs into the skin and into my super dry hair. I love how glossy my hair is from this product both before and after straightening. I must for anyone's hair kit.
Michelle S.
I love this product. I have curly, SUPER frizzy hair. Not only does this help my frizzy hair, but it leaves my hair super soft!! My hair is thick so I use just a little bit when my hair is wet) right before I put mousse in my hair.
Jazmin W.
This is one of the best leave-in oils I've ever used. The smell is amazing & I love how it lingers on your hair for awhile. This applies and distributes through hair easily and it has a nice, light, thin consistency. It helps to reduce frizz, adds shine, and protects from damage.
Maria A.
I love this hair product . I use it when I get out of the shower and let my hair air dry. Next morning I add product to my hair then I flat iron it straight . It leaves my hair smelling really good and feeling very soft .

Ashlea S.
Saint Louis, MO
Works well to tame frizz and flyaway. Was expensive but has lasted me a long time because only a little is needed. It gives my hair added moisture and a shine without looking greasy.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I have been trying tons of products to help my dry, unhealthy hair. I tried this today and I can already feel the difference! My hair feels silky and smooth! I love it! It smells great and is extremely lightweight.
Tiffani T.
I just read a review on this product and saw that someone said to leave the product in and then wash it out after 5 mins. Is that what you are suppose to do because I was under the impression that it was a leave in?