Dermorganic Daily Hydrating Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce uploaded by Jamie L.

BY DERMORGANIC

Dermorganic daily hydrating conditioner is a daily conditioner that will eliminate tangles as well as control unmanageable frizz. It improves slip and brushability of the hair and with its lightweight formula. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie L.
So I have an issue/sensitivity to chemical preservatives, so I decided to try an organic shampoo and conditioner… I love how this makes my hair feel and I don't get the terrible itchy scalp from all the bad chemicals! Smells great too and you can get it for a great price at marshals or TJ Maxx Dermorganic Daily Hydrating Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce
Nancy S.
I have your typical dry ends and this stuff helps so much. Yes, it's on the pricier side but honestly, a litre of product will last months so it's not that big of an expense. I use the accompanying shampoo as well.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I absolutely LOVE this product! It is not tested on animals, organic and completely repaired my dry, damaged hair. It is somewhat difficult to find and a little pricey, but it is so worth it! Quality product.
Bethany H.
This product is great for hair that is damaged and really did a 360 for my hair. The smell is great however, my hair would get really greasy really fast after using this product. It is kind of expensive too.
patrisia r.
Palmdale, CA
I've been looking for a good conditioner is this a good one to use ?