Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray uploaded by Taylor T.Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray uploaded by Gannet O.

BY DERMOPLAST

Buy on Walmart
Alexandra P.
Charleston, SC
This is a great product for minor cuts and abrasions. I have used it for my children and my husband. I am a nurse, and we use it in the hospital for women who have had a baby to help with localized pain.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
This is the BEST medication for your peri area. I gave birth unmedicated/naturally and the nurses handed me this that night to soothe any sore areas. ASK your DOC first though before using. I'm assuming you would need a doctors order for this.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is a life saver!! It's amazing for sun burns and also if your having pain down below after giving birth! You must have it! You family will thank you if they get a bad sunburn.
Gannet O.
Del Rio, TX
This spray is a life saver! I gave birth naturally and the nurses gave me this for pain relieves in your public, it takes away the pain and numbs it.
Edna O.
This actually is a very good product i have use and its great i haven't had no problems with it at all..you can find this product in pharmacies
Ashley E.
Edmond , OK
I used this after I had my baby and it helped so much! The blue kind doesn't sting but the red kind does so make sure you get the right color!
Annette K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Love this got a bottle at the hospital and used it for after I had my kid!! Alo works great for burns and skin irritations.
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
After giving birth this product was a lifesaver! It really helps relieve any pain or discomfort. It is easy to apply as well!
Erika S.
Corona, CA
This really worked after my child was born, it helped so much with my pain and my stitches closed faster.
Diana  M.
This stuff is a MUST HAVE for anyone who is post-partum. It takes away pain and numbs the affected area!!