BY DERMOPLAST

Soothing, Refreshing, Moisturizing with Aloe, Lanolin, and Menthol Fast Relief Won t Sting Hospital Strength For pain and itch of scrapes, sunburn, blisters, insect bites, minor cuts, minor burns see more...

• Will this burn on a scrape? Or does it help with that? 3 Answers
  • What else do people use this for, other then after giving birth 1 Answers
  • Who used this for postpartum pain? Did it help ea...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walgreens
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
This was given to me in the hospital after giving birth to my daughter and let me tell you it was awesome! It helped relieve so much pain and burning in my lady region that I used it constantly and went out and bought more when I finished the bottle they gave me. Now I have extra so I use it for cuts and burns and it works wonders. I definitely recommend it!
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this. Just spray and ease the pain away. I use it for my hemorrhoids. When my daughter gets a cut or wound I spray it and she doesn't cry because she knows it's painless. When she hurts herself, she goes and get it and spray it herself. Don't know the price because I got it from the hospital after I had my son.
Brownstown, IN
Still is an amazing pain releasing spray. I used this after giving birth to both of my children, the hospital provided it. I gave natural birth and this was the only thing that helped soothe the pain and helped me recover. I would suggest this to any mother who just gave birth naturally, this saved my life.
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
I was given this at the hospital after I gave birth to both my kids. It seriously helped me through post painful post partum experiences. It feels cool when you first spray it on and I noticed results almost instantly.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been given this after giving birth. Since I have cans left over, I use it on cuts and scrapes. It works quite well, a little burn at first, but then numbness sets in.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
This stuff is awesome! I was given this after giving birth and I swore by it. I had leftover cans so now its good for scrapes and burns.
Shativa H.
Shativa H.
Crowder, MS
Hospital have them to me after I gave birth. It help me so much. I have plenty of them left.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff is amazing. I used this after I gave birth and it worked miracles. It's cooling.
Nicolette G.
Nicolette G.
Fairview Hts, IL
This stuff worked miracles on my skin when i burned myself from the sun at fugitive beach
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Ladies. Pregnant ladies. Listen to me. You NEED this in your hospital bag. You NEED this in every bathroom in your house. I am an extremely cost-conscious person but I honestly couldn't even tell you how much it costs, because it doesn't matter. It is worth every penny. After I gave birth to my son, I used this for that horribly uncomfortable first week postpartum every single time I went to the bathroom. The cold spray was soothing, and the pain relief lasted. I am pregnant again and you'd better believe I'm buying more of this magic in a can.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Portsmouth, VA
Will this burn on a scrape? Or does it help with that?
Brownstown, IN
What else do people use this for, other then after giving birth
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Who used this for postpartum pain? Did it help ease the pain?