Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray

Soothing, Refreshing, Moisturizing with Aloe, Lanolin, and Menthol Fast Relief Won t Sting Hospital Strength For pain and itch of scrapes, sunburn, blisters, insect bites, minor cuts, minor burns see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Wendy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! The first several days after having my baby were awful and very painful, and this Dermoplast saved the day - instantly! - every time! I have used it for everything from sunburn relief to mosquito bites, and it is perfect for that instant-cool-take-the-sting-right-away type of relief. I will never not have this on hand!
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
Ladies this is your best friend after you give birth. It really numbs your tear or stitches you got at the hospital. I bought mine in riteaid and used my riteaid discount and omg did it come in handy. It made my healing process so much faster
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you’re a woman with kids and you haven’t given this 5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, wyd? This helped me SO much after pregnancy. Every spray was a major relief. This stuff works miracles. So I am assuming if you do have burns or cuts, GET THIS BECAUSE IT TAKES THE PAIN AWAY!
Jaimee G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was given this spray when I left the hospital after having my baby it really helps with relieving pain of all sorts it really helps with burns highly recommend this product
Jamie A.
Ladies. Pregnant ladies. Listen to me. You NEED this in your hospital bag. You NEED this in every bathroom in your house. I am an extremely cost-conscious person but I honestly couldn't even tell you how much it costs, because it doesn't matter. It is worth every penny. After I gave birth to my son, I used this for that horribly uncomfortable first week postpartum every single time I went to the bathroom. The cold spray was soothing, and the pain relief lasted. I am pregnant again and you'd better believe I'm buying more of this magic in a can.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
Still is an amazing pain releasing spray. I used this after giving birth to both of my children, the hospital provided it. I gave natural birth and this was the only thing that helped soothe the pain and helped me recover. I would suggest this to any mother who just gave birth naturally, this saved my life.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really penetrates the skin to relieve muscle pain. I have had knee pain for years and rubbing this into my skin has been a great relief. I really love their no greasy formula. Would definitely recommend to any one with joint or muscle pain.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing. First discovered it at the hospital after giving birth. It helped so much! It is safe to use on internal wounds and helps a lot with burning and itching. You may need to re apply after a few hours, but I definitely recommend this product for postpartum pain.
Faith M.
Hazard, KY
This stuff is miracle in a can! It helped me heal so much quicker and easier after the birth of my daughter. It's pricey if you're getting it at CVS. $12.00 for a cab that doesn't last very long if you're using it religiously. However, it's DEFINITELY worth it!
Megan C.
Des Moines, IA
I was introduced to this spray after I had my first son and had a tear/repair. It worked really well for this. Since then I have used this spray for an array of things such as sunburn/rashes/burns,etc. It works well to numb the pain and mame it much more tolerable. Recommend this product as a first aid must have.
Emily S.
Portsmouth, VA
Will this burn on a scrape? Or does it help with that?
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
What else do people use this for, other then after giving birth
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who used this for postpartum pain? Did it help ease the pain?