BY DERMOPLAST

Soothing, Refreshing, Moisturizing with Aloe, Lanolin, and Menthol Fast Relief Won t Sting Hospital Strength For pain and itch of scrapes, sunburn, blisters, insect bites, minor cuts, minor burns see more...

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is amazing..Instantly stops the pain and itching of skin irritation..I got a horrible reaction to poison ivy while working in the yard and even though my Dr put me on medication I couldn't stop itching. This product saved me..I sprayed it on the areas that were burning and itching and within seconds I felt relief. I highly recommend this product
Hanna M.
I received this after I had my daughter and it is by far my favorite product I received after going into labor it numbs the pain so I was able to go to the bathroom and I buy it still for Burns and other boo boos
Megan S.
Hubbard, OH
Let me just start off my saying how beyond incredible this product is. I was given this from the hospital after I had my son for pain relief down below and it helped so so much.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
Still is an amazing pain releasing spray. I used this after giving birth to both of my children, the hospital provided it. I gave natural birth and this was the only thing that helped soothe the pain and helped me recover. I would suggest this to any mother who just gave birth naturally, this saved my life.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really penetrates the skin to relieve muscle pain. I have had knee pain for years and rubbing this into my skin has been a great relief. I really love their no greasy formula. Would definitely recommend to any one with joint or muscle pain.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Amazing. First discovered it at the hospital after giving birth. It helped so much! It is safe to use on internal wounds and helps a lot with burning and itching. You may need to re apply after a few hours, but I definitely recommend this product for postpartum pain.
Faith M.
Hazard, KY
This stuff is miracle in a can! It helped me heal so much quicker and easier after the birth of my daughter. It's pricey if you're getting it at CVS. $12.00 for a cab that doesn't last very long if you're using it religiously. However, it's DEFINITELY worth it!
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you’re a woman with kids and you haven’t given this 5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, wyd? This helped me SO much after pregnancy. Every spray was a major relief. This stuff works miracles. So I am assuming if you do have burns or cuts, GET THIS BECAUSE IT TAKES THE PAIN AWAY!
Jamie A.
Ladies. Pregnant ladies. Listen to me. You NEED this in your hospital bag. You NEED this in every bathroom in your house. I am an extremely cost-conscious person but I honestly couldn't even tell you how much it costs, because it doesn't matter. It is worth every penny. After I gave birth to my son, I used this for that horribly uncomfortable first week postpartum every single time I went to the bathroom. The cold spray was soothing, and the pain relief lasted. I am pregnant again and you'd better believe I'm buying more of this magic in a can.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this. Just spray and ease the pain away. I use it for my hemorrhoids. When my daughter gets a cut or wound I spray it and she doesn't cry because she knows it's painless. When she hurts herself, she goes and get it and spray it herself. Don't know the price because I got it from the hospital after I had my son.
Emily S.
Suffolk, VA
Will this burn on a scrape? Or does it help with that?
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
What else do people use this for, other then after giving birth
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Who used this for postpartum pain? Did it help ease the pain?