Dermo-Calm Bain Riche Haute Tolerance Shampoo Unisex Shampoo by Kerastase, 8.5 Ounce

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Dermo-Calm Bain Rich Haute Tolerance Shampoo the Hydra-Destress Complex soothes, hydrates calms sensitive scalps. A Creamy shampoo with nourishing agents to soften dry hair, leaving it soft and supple. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jayashree P.
The best shampoo I have used. Their product always amaze me. It gives hair a perfect salon look. It’s bit pricey but worth the money. The packaging is very easy to use. It mainly help to hydrate the dry scalp & hair. It also leaves hair healthy & shiny. Use keraste mask with it and when you set your hair after wash, you need not visit any salon. I would highly recommend this product
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
I cannot say enough about the greatness of this product! It makes my hair so soft, clean feeling, shiny, gives it so much volume! If it weren’t so expensive I’d use it daily, but it’s out of my budget. If you can afford it, use it!
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Love all products from this brand.  they are really good for your hair and are pretty expensive. you get what you pay for the more the product is expensive the more you will have better items for your hair!
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
Really amazing just s little out of my price range, sampled on a birchbox and loved the scent. I️ only used it a few times being it was a sample. But it met my expectation and I️ would recommend to others.
Aliyah_zz.makeup A.
Coventry
I love this range and the shampoo leaves hair clean and soft. It’s on the pricey side for shampoos but i feel the results are so good that I would repurchase. I use the hair mask and the conditioner in this range too.
Reele A.
Kerastase Dermo-Calm Bain Rich Haute Tolerance Shampoo the Hydra-Destress Complex soothes, hydrates calms sensitive scalps. A Creamy shampoo with nourishing agents to soften dry hair, leaving it soft and supple. I have a really sensitive scalp, so it is definitely worth a try if you have a dry, itchy, or sensitive scalp.
amor/indirectas/frases/ C.
is an excellent product, one of the best nothing to envy other brands, leaves hair healthy, clean and soft, serves pafra the whole family
🌟💄Antonia💄🌟 C.
Croatia
Soo good product and only who is worth every money for my hair.My hair became so soft.I use this before and after wash my hair.