Dermisa Stretch Mark Cream 4 oz. uploaded by Nazareth L.

BY DERMISA

Dermisa® Stretch Mark Cream - This proven complex of Cocoa Butter , Vitamin E and Collagen and Elastin helps diminish and eliminate stretch marks caused during pregnancy, weight loss and weight lifting. The effectiveness of this non-oily... see more...

Lirian Beatriz R.
Fayetteville
Is too good. This cream help me before and after my pregnancies. And help me too for other stretch mark and see the change 2 or 3 weeks later.
Adriana G.
Florida- Miami
This creme is very really helps reduce stretch marks is really fabulous I recommend it a hundred and I am more than sure to buy it again, its packaging is small I would only enlarge it but from the other perfect its smell is not unpleasant and is very creamy
Luvyi E.
Doral, FL
It's not that bad. Didn't see a difference. I won't buy it again tho. Does the bio oil work much better than it ?
Nazareth L.
Amazing!! My stretch marks are visibly clearer and my skin is so hydrated. I love it because it really feels oily, it has density and i love that. 5 stars!!