BY DERMISA

This light non-oily cream contains antioxidant vitamin C to help rejuvenate the skin. This proven formula also contains moisturizers to help your skin look young and feel smooth. Can be used under make-up. Results should be visible within 4-6 weeks of treatment. ; see more...

Frecita C.
San Juan texas
Esta crema ya casi se acaba y no veo ningún cambio tal vez tendré que comprar otra y más tiempo para que esta funcione asta ahora sólo a dejado mi piel suavecita pero pensé que con crema empresaria a ver el resultado pero no tendré q comprar más para que funcione bien bien por el precio pienso q debería trabajar como lo dice pero nada pero en si no es tan mala calidad veamos como funciona con otra más y espero no sea tanto tiempo.Eh oído que a otras les funciona en unos dos meses yo la uso todos los días después de limpiar mi cara pero no ay cambio aún
Ana F.
I have acne scars and this cream really does its job to fade away scars. I just add a little so it doesnt irritate my skin. I have been using this product for a long time. And make sure to wear sunscreen all the time if your going out. I bought my cream at walgreens and its inexpensive! So check it out!
Annette G.
Los Angeles, CA
I know this is not what this product is made for, but I use it as a face primer. I use a quarter sized amount- sometimes I just squeeze little bits out the tube directly on my face. It has a lot of slack, it covers up my pores and creates a smooth surface for me to apply my foundation on. Being as fair skinned as I am, I get noticeable red spots and patches around my face and I notice I tremendous difference when I am using this product versus when I am not. I sadly had to go without this product for a few months when I moved cities because I couldn't find any retailers around me that sold it and I randomly found this at my local Wal-Mart (in the razor blade isle of all places) and I was so happy to be reunited with my holy grail item! Absolutely 110% will repurchase this product and all of my fair skinned ladies reading this should buy this too!
Elisa P.
Orlando, FL
Funciona con las semanas de uso. Deja la piel super suave. Solamente la uso de noche y en el dia me coloco protector solar. He visto que mi rostro se ha ido aclarando. La compre en walmart por 8$.
Melissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
This product really works! I had a few acne scars and dark sun spots on my face. At first I thought I needed to do some sort of facial peel or something to lighten my skin back to its original color, but I bought this cream just to try it out. That probably one of the best things I could've done. I read some reviews that suggested to wear it twice a day, but I tried just tried wearing it at night. Even then, after the third day of using it I noticed that the cream was working and my skin began to lighten. So I definitely recommend it! It really does work and it is not expensive at all. I found it at Walmart for $9.
Jashira N.
Brooklyn , NY
I use this to help reduce my post acne dark spots. I bought this on my local CVS it was around 8 dollars. At first when I use it smelled like pure bleach but I tried it anyway it's pretty good I used it for 6 months that's how long it lasted . And all my marks vanished within 2-3 months.
Stephanie J.
Philadelphia, PA
this cream is really good leaves your skin soft ,good for dark spots ,acne marks I recommend dermisa that selle it in walgreens,cvs,Walmart cheap and it works
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Seeing very slow results had to buy another cream that actually works at a very fast pace
Used it for acne scars
Lirian Beatriz R.
Fayetteville
This product is amazing is too fresh for the skin. You see tour skin more clear. I use everytime and I love it.
michelle s.
Fort Worth, TX
I love how this makes my skin feel and I see my wrinkles fading away definitely a must
Ana Z.
How should it be applied to the Face? And How many times a day?
Denise R.
How fast do you see results?
Stephanie J.
Philadelphia, PA
This cream it's good
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Would this work on dark spots and stretch marks?
Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
Is this cream really good? I have acne stain on my face and I do not know if it helps me with those acne spots