Dermisa Brightening Kit

by Dermisa

Sold Individually

I would like to know if this cream really works?
will this help with acne scarring and large pores ?? Also this might sound stupid but will this effect the beauty marks / freckles on my face?
Does it get rid of acne spots?
Start your review of Dermisa Brightening Kit!
Felicia T.
Lebanon, MO
Really like this product for some of the dark spots I have on my face! I use it about once a month and won't ever stop using it again!
Jacqueline Q.
This brightening kit really does work I used it and i noticed a huge difference in my skin got rid of some other of my face marks or either lightened them
Colleen J.
benton, ar
darker a lot of my dark spots, i would def recommend and it's super affordable. Unlike many other it met my expectations
Kaya M.
Mckinney, TX
This product is so amazing, I love it. It definitely does what it says it's going to do. I bought my brightening kit at my local ulta. I have used this product several times. Honestly if your face is naturally very tan it does make it brighter.
Dominique T.
Los Angeles, CA
This brightened my skin a lot I had lots of dark spots and it really helped
This brightened my skin a lot I had lots of dark spots and it really helped
Yoselina T.
North Bergen, NJ
This has helped my skin so much i had so many dark spots before but now I do not
Cassandra C.
Moreno Valley, Ca
This brightening cream does the job! I use to wear it on my forehead and chin because those were the two spots I needed to clear up. This product was very gentle on my face and it definitely improved my dark spots!
Kelly T.
Kingsport, TN
Love this product. It leaves my face feeling soft and brightens my skin. Helps a lot with my dark spots. I bought mine at Walmart.
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Really nice product.My mother uses it to brighten up her dark spots and it really does work.
shae W.
Macon, GA
Love this makes my skin glow i use it all the time also leaves my skin feeling soft