Dermelect Cosmeceuticals - Rapid Repair Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Brenda C.

BY DERMELECT COSMECEUTICALS

Dermelect® Cosmeceuticals Rapid Repair Facial Moisturizer is a super-hydrating skin-conditioning treat that creates the appearance of soft, supple, velvety skin. ; Found to reduce transepidermal water loss, thereby improving the appearance of rough, dry and damaged skin. ; Significantly enriched with natural components Chamomile and Azulene, ingredients known for soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. ; Light, oil-free formula absorbs quickly and minimizes shine. ; Combats daily irritation caused by environmental pollutants and exposure to the sun. ; To Use: Apply a thin a thin layer to face and throat after cleansing in the morning and evenings. Perfect even for the most sensitive skin. ; Active ingredients: Chamomile, Azulene, Collagen. ; 2.0 oz. see more...

Rikki H.
Rikki H.
Whitehall, OH
I received this product in my ipsy bag and was afraid to try it cause my face is so sensitive and everything causes breakouts.

This product has not caused any breakouts. It is an amazing moisturizer and really works. My face is soft, I absolutely love this stuff!
Dermelect rapid repair facial moisturizer is a very good product. It moisturizes the skin but doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy. The only downside of it was I didn't like the smell.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
@dermelect Dermelect Rapid Facial Moisturizer. With Chamomile, Azulene & Collagen. ➡️ I received this facial moisturizer in my @ipsy ipsy glam bag 3 days ago. I love this cream, it's awesome. Doesn't leave my face oily and absorbed quickly. My face it's so soft. Perfect under-makeup moisturizer. I absolutely recommend this product. #reviews on IG blizrnreviews