Dermelect Cosmeceuticals - Nail Recovery System (No Color) - Beauty uploaded by Adriana B.

BY DERMELECT COSMECEUTICALS

Unlock the true potential to successfully make your own natural nails appear stronger and healthier with this true, anti-aging nail regimen that is the first to utilize protein-peptide technology to hydrate, protect and strengthen nails.

First anti-aging nail formulas for aging, hard-to-grow, damaged nails.
Guaranteed to restore your nails to their natural beauty.
Full Size Products- $70.00 if sold separately value

STEP-BY-STEP REGIMEN:
A must for nails that are: chipping, peeling, brittle or acrylic damaged.Unlock the true potential to successfully grow your own natural nails longer, stronger, and healthier with the Dermelect Nail Recovery System. Discover this true, anti-aging nail regimen that is the first to utilize protein-peptide technology to hydrate, protect and strengthen nails. Similar to multi-peptide technology for the treatment of aging skin, the breakthrough ingredient provides a unique delivery system of protein peptide directly to the nails. If the elements, acrylics or aging have taken their toll on the look of your nails you can now restore and recover your nails to their natural strength by utilizing this simple step by step program.

The ‘green’ formulas are DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde free.

NAIL RECOVERY SYSTEM INCLUDES:

REJUVENAIL® Fortifying Nail & Cuticle Treatment
Green Tea, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Pentavitin Moisture Magnet, Keratin Protein Peptide, Shea Butter, Shea Butter

LAUNCHPAD Nail Strengthener
Keratin Protein Peptide

MAKEOVER Ridge Filler
Keratin Protein Peptide, Pentavitin Moisture Magnet, Pro-Vitamin B5

HIGH MAINTENANCE Instant Nail Thickener
Keratin Protein Peptide see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
My nails were very week and pale, after several recommendations I thought to give it a try. And today I am really thankful to all of them who suggested me this product. This kit is a wonder. I just love this set!! My nails not only got strong but also does one more thing that now there is no yellowish appearance on my nails.
Now a days I have also start using Nail Tek New Anti Fungal Kit, now let's see how it works. I let you guys know my reviews about the kit.
Amanda R.
Cambridge , NY
I haven't tried all the products in the kit but I have tried the rejuvenail and I love it. It's a light weight cream that you put on your nails and cuticles that soaks In very fast and dowse the feel greasy at all. It has a mild non overwhelming fragrance as well. I also do notice a difference In nail growth after use it gives the health of your nails a great boost! Would definitely recommend to a friend and I am currently trying one of the other paint on treatments in this kit as well.
Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
I love these nail products! My nails were very brittle after having gels on, these products really transformed my nails. they're now healthy and strong.
Chrissy C.
San marcos, Ca
I would love to try this I am all about healthy nails and anything that would help