Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Smooth and Plump Lipstick - Illicit Chinese Rouge

BY DERMELECT COSMECEUTICALS

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Perfect your pout with the Dermelect Smooth and Plump Lipstick, offering long-wearing, vivid color with a sumptuous satin finish that glides on effortlessly. Enriched with advanced plumping peptides and moisture-rich molecules, lips are left looking volumized and feeling super soft. Thin lines appear reduced, allowing the intensive, ultra-pigmented color to take centre stage and transform your look instantly. see more...

Review (1)
donna m.
United states
My very first time purchacing and using a Lip Volumizer, I was not that impressed with this one because it feels like you have to keep reapplying it through out the entire day, When you first put it on it starts to feel tingly, Like I said my first time to use a product like this so maybe that's normal, but also just felt sticky which I did not like. I did notice my lips to be a tiny bit more volumized after putting on my lipstick and lip liner, but it was definitely nothing drastic or to go Wow over. I'm Definitely going to be Looking for something with much better results, I still have plenty left in this tube, but don't ever use it.