BY DERMELECT COSMECEUTICALS

Extracted from the stem cells of the Alpine Rose, Dermelect Resurgent Stem Cell Firming Activator is a duo function, complexion transforming formula. Utilizing Alpine Rose stem cell technology, it acts as a finishing application to promote stem cell protection while further preventing free radical damage. Combined with Algisium C skin reinforcement, this treatment will synergistically activate the skin to a visibly resurfaced texture and radiant, glowing even skin tone. Benefits: Transforms complexion, making it bright, supple and even. Activates epidermal regeneration. Targets damage done by free radical agents. see more...

• Has anyone else has trouble finding this locally in Reno ...1 Answers
  • How does this product compare to others?1 Answers
Emma P.
I spray this on my face every single morning before applying my make up and use it as a primer. The results that I've seen within the 2 short weeks I've started using it are worth every penny.
Alyssa B.
Fernley, NV
It's not very often that I find a product that loves my skin as much as I love it because my skin is so sensitive but I was pleasantly surprised to find that this product does not falsely advertise and it actually does the things it claims to do.... trust me it's worth it!
Adriana M.
Cary, IL
Me gustaría obtenerlo para saber la calidad del producto aunque e escuchado buenas referencias de el
Alyssa B.
Fernley, NV
Has anyone else has trouble finding this locally in Reno NV as well?
Ashley H.
How does this product compare to others?