BY DERMELECT COSMECEUTICALS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

FOR VISIBLY DAMAGED NAILS: A natural pinkish hue that cleverly conceals nail imperfections while protein peptides and moisturizing agents work to improve the appearance of unsightly nail ridges, yellow stains and discoloration. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I received this product in my spring FabFitFun Box. It took me a while, but I started using it more or less regularly. While it looks tinted in the vial, it really goes on translucent on my nails. I also don't top it with any nail polish. It helps keep my nails stronger and help prevent breakage, especially if I use it regularly. It does smell like nail polish though so if you're allergic or the smell gives you a headache, maybe skip it. This product is also cruelty free.
Nikki T.
Iowa City
Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz.

I am in love with this product. It was included in a FabFitFun Box and have been using it ever since. It’s perfect when I want a little color, but don’t feel like putting in the effort of a nail polish. My nails have grown healthier and stronger and haven’t broken once since wearing it. I’ll be using it as a base under other nail polishes in the future.
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
I received this product in my spring FabFitFun box and it's become a new favorite. To be honest, it was the product I was least excited for in the box but it's the one I now use the most! I use it as a base coat for polish or on it's own (it gives your nails a pretty shine). As a base coat, it fills in ridges and never leaves your polish with bubbles. Much better than your traditional base coat. Highly recommend!
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I love this ridge filler! I received this in my fabfitfun box and I didn’t even know this brand but I’m so glad I give it a try! It works so well and has a pearl like color finish and it has really got my nails so healthy and back to looking great again!
heather h.
Alsip, IL
Got fake nails for the first time and ripped them off within 24 hours and my nails were definitely struggling. Been applying this to my nails and can definitely see them getting healthier and stronger. Love using it as an undercoat. Definitely have to make sure it is fully dry before applying multiple coats or it seems to peel off easily.
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
I received the polish in my Fabfitfun spring box. I have only used it a few times and i think it works great. it has a nice light pink color to it and has a slight shimmer. It helps restore nail ridges, yellow staining and discoloration. works great as a base coat or by itself, i prefer it by itself because if gives a polished look to my nails without actual polish
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
Yes, It is true, I'm a picker when I'm under stress. It's easy to apply and not bad for the price $6 at Ulta and this always rescues me especially during the summer. I'm not sure if it it's just me but we swim a lot and I dont know if it's all the pool water or constant hand washing. This product has helped me get back on track for when I return to work in the fall.
Heather A.
South Point, OH
I absolutely recommend this product as a must have for ALL women. I first tried it after I had removed fake nails, which as we all know rips and peels your natural nails. After one week of this product my nails looked and felt great. This is a miracle cure for nails. You can use it by itself or as a moisturizing base coat, which is what I have done in the picture. Ladies this is a must have beauty by and a secret weapon for your nails year round.
Kim B.
Alexandria, VA
This amazing little product came in a recent Fab Fit Fun box and, since I'm such a geek about all things nails, I couldn't wait to try it. I'm always on the lookout for my next favorite nail product and this one tops the list currently. I use it as a base coat before painting my nails and, honestly, my nails have never looked better. I love how this smooths things out. My nail polish tends to chip and peel, leaving my natural nails a bit of a mess, but this has helped things tremendously. The price is fantastic, too, so I will definitely be buying another bottle once this one runs out. Another FFF box hit!
Carissa O.
I got this stuff to try in my FabFitFun box a while back. It’s taken me months to try it because I’ve had acrylics on. But I recently soaked them off best I could, and then ripped off the rest. Obviously it caused some damage and scuffing to my actual nail. I remembered I had this stuff and thought I’d give it a try. It worked wonders filling in the ridges and scuffed parts, while adding a pearlescent shine to them. I used two coats worth and It has added some strength back to my nails too so that I didn’t have to cut them off and start over. I will absolutely buy this stuff again in the future and recommend it!

back