Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz.

FOR VISIBLY DAMAGED NAILS: A natural pinkish hue that cleverly conceals nail imperfections while protein peptides and moisturizing agents work to improve the appearance of unsightly nail ridges, yellow stains and discoloration.

I recently had acrylic nails and had them removed. My nails are brittle and have ridges where they are extremely fragile and prone to breaking and hurting. Would this product help my nails?
Start your review of Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz.!
LJ I.
Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz. uploaded by LJ I.
I do my nails at home and I use this as either a base coat or top coat and it definitely makes a difference. I like how it leaves a shiny color on my nails and it keeps my nail polish last longer.
Allie D.
Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz. uploaded by Allie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been painting my nails and using nail stickers, which have been pulling all my nail nutrients out. My nails have started to become very fragile, peeling in layers. I got this for the in between days when I take a break, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed! I wasn't expecting much difference but even one coat you can see the difference. I'm including before and after, so you can see the drastic difference. Perfect for my client meetings today! I highly recommend this, even fantastic to use as a base coat under nail polish! Oh, and the dry time? I don't even knoww, but five minutes after caught myself running hands through hair - nails were dry! Incredible. Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz. #nailcare
Brittany R.
Portales, NM
Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz. uploaded by Brittany R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is amazing! My nails are so damaged and flimsy and this has worked so amazing to restore my nails. It strengthened my nails and helped them grow and now they look flawless. I highly recommend this
Lolita R.
Pleasanton, CA
Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz. uploaded by Lolita R.
. This nail treatment/base coat is amazing. Im in healthcare and wash my hands [no joke about 60 times a day just for patient care, as well as outside of that window. My nails are naturally very thin and flexible (like i used to be able the fold them back in half- totally creeped my husband out.) This has helped strengthen my nails and decrease peeling. And the color is so nice, sheer nude with a icey blue luminescence to it. Just makes your nails look so healthy. And 5 free formula... No formaldehyde, tolune, dbp, camphor, and/or formaldehyde resin. Also a great base under sheer polishes. (Absolutely no filter or flash so you can really see the color)
Heather A.
Central, SC
Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz. uploaded by Heather A.
I absolutely recommend this product as a must have for ALL women. I first tried it after I had removed fake nails, which as we all know rips and peels your natural nails. After one week of this product my nails looked and felt great. This is a miracle cure for nails. You can use it by itself or as a moisturizing base coat, which is what I have done in the picture. Ladies this is a must have beauty by and a secret weapon for your nails year round.
Jacqueline T.
Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz. uploaded by Jacqueline T.
Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz. does such a nice job whenever my nails need a little TLC, plus I like the natural shade it gives as well, it's a flattering look. This is probably the best product of this type I've tried- my only wish was that it lasted a little longer, however I'm pretty rough on my nails and there isn't much that I get a lot of wear out of- definitely worth giving a try if you could use something like this!
Rebecca M.
Spring Lake, NC
Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz. uploaded by Rebecca M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was intrigued to try this as it’s formaldehyde free, ridge filling, and peptide infused, price point isn’t too bad at $16. But, while I did feel like this did help strengthen my very weak nail I managed to damage somehow years and years ago, I can still see the ridges through the color and the top coat. I think Nailtek has been the best so far, but I will continue to use this and see if it improves over time, and update this review if I know a major difference. Picture shows my damaged finger (with the arrow) and how clearly you can see the ridge through like 5-6 coats of filler, color and top coat. I don’t know what I did to my finger, (maybe slammed in car door?) but it grows in weak and brittle and is so sensitive to the touch. Bonus though, with the coatings on, I could actually press on that nail with no pain, which is definitely not normal for me.
alex F.
Frederick, MD
Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filler 0.4 fl oz. uploaded by alex F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my go to products! I love using it after picking off a gel mani to give my nails a little TLC. The color is nude with a slight iridescent shimmer and can be worn by itself. I will sometimes use it as a base coat at home if I know a polish is likely to show every bump and groove. I recieved it as an add-on for a subscription box, but it is available at Ulta for approximately $16. #nailpolish
Jessica L.
Morehead City, NC
This restores my nails and fills in ridges. Anytime I ever have my nails done and they need to file my nails, they leave divots. So when I fo my own manicures I use this to restore my nails and make them healthy again. I give myself a mano once a week and use this as my base coat.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I love this ridge filler! I received this in my fabfitfun box and I didn’t even know this brand but I’m so glad I give it a try! It works so well and has a pearl like color finish and it has really got my nails so healthy and back to looking great again!