Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Cleavage Contour Cream

Dermelect cleavage contour cream is formulated with anti-aging coQ10 and Vitamins A, C, and E. Cleavage cream smooths fine lines, enhances elasticity, and lifts and firms skin for a younger-looking bust. 4 oz. Usage: Lightly smooth on this light, non-greasy lotion until fully absorbed from the base of your chin to the underside and sides of the breasts. Apply generously, AM and PM for best results. For all skin types. Ingredients: Coenzyme Q 10, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Safflower, Hyaluronic Acid, Chamomile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Cleavage Contour Cream!
Mandy G.
Temple
This worked really well, and it was nice and light. I wasn't a big fan of the smell, but that's just based on personal preference. I would have loved to give this 5 stars because I really did notive a difference. However, after about a week of use, I started to develop an itchy, allergic rash to this. I have sensitivity to certain products, and this is unfortunately just one of those products. Hopefully, if you're on the fence and not lucky enough to be sensitive to products, you'll give this a shot and it will be a wonder for you!

Looking for your answer?