Dermawand Derma Wand Kit uploaded by Shelley B.Dermawand Derma Wand Kit uploaded by Shelley B.Dermawand Derma Wand Kit uploaded by Lacee L.

BY DERMAWAND

Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
DermaWand is a device that uses radio frequency to rejuvenate the skin.

First, wash your face, pat dry apply a moistuzer and pass the dermawand across the skin. Which delivers thermal energy and oxygenation.

It is recommended to use the device for two three-minute sessions per day. Results may include a reduction in pore size, improved lines and wrinkles, and more toned and tightened skin.

Also included:

DermaVitál Pre-Face Treatment

DermaVitál Hydra Infusion Treatment

Hydrating Skin Mist

Hydra Support Moisturizer

The dermawand is awesome. I have lines on my forehead that are disappearing.
Susan U.
I love this product Im 48 years old and some fine lines and loss of collegan in my skin on my face made me feel insecure . i bought this product at Kohls and gave it a try. I enjoyed using this product after my shower like a spa treatment. I started low on 2 till my face got uses to the red lights . I started noticing I didnt look tired anymore and my skin feels tighter .Im getting compliments on my face and how refreshed I look. I cant live without this product .It brought back my confidence .
Cassie G.
Lexington , KY
My mom actually bought this product to use on her skin but she couldn't commit to the routine of using it. So, she ultimately gave the Dermawand to me! Disclaimer: I am 23 years old have so not have wrinkles. So I cannot give you feedback on the wrinkles aspect of this product BUT I will say I do love my dermawand. I use this about once-twice a week on my face. I use it as a preventative measure to fight wrinkles and to take care of my skin in general. I will tell you though, I somehow look younger after I use this product and my face looks great. The sensation of the wand on my face is sort of addictive and feels good. It is something to adjust to but overall I love it! A little on the pricey side but I would recommend.
Keisha S.
Actually kinda painful when up past 4. Have been using it as it says and I haven’t seen any results
Shelley B.
Rancho Cuamonga ca
I have this and I use it regularly on myself and my husbands crows feet. I wish it was stronger. You need to use it regularly to see improvements but it does work. My skin is more even skin tone and my cows feet are diminishing! It’s inexpensive and very easy to use.
Jenn L.
Toronto , ON
This is something every woman should have. Poor circulation and lack of oxygen is what keeps us from looking young fresh and vibrant. This disinfects, stimulates and massages the skin and is marketed as an anti aging tool. It's more amazing uses I think are it literally zaps zits dead. Big huge cystic ones will be gone over night. If you get it early they won't surface. Used on the scalp it stimulates hair growth by stimulating follicles.

I'm going to do 5 min on my face and my
Hair everyday.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Does the Dermawand hurt? Do you have to use any gel to make it work?
Tera W.
Ocean Springs, MS
How well does this work?
Samahara A.
texas
Es digno de confianza?Is it trustworthy?