BeautyBodyBody CareDermatouch
Body Slimmer and Cellulite Cream

Dermatouch Body Slimmer and Cellulite Cream

by Dermatouch

With the Dermatouch Beauty Essentials Body Slimmer, you are just a massage away from smooth, silky skin. This Body Slimmer is an innovative rubber massager designed to increase blood circulation to the surface of the skin on your thighs, hips, arms, or belly for temporarily smoother and more even skin. PRODUCT FEATURES Includes Bonus Cellulite Cream which combines nature's essential vitamins and herbal extracts with a proprietary and anti-inflammatory blend. Paraben-free Environmentally conscientious Increases blood circulation to the surface of the skin for a temporarily smoother appearance. Ideal for use on thighs, hips, arms and belly. Specially designed soft rubber nodules massage deeply for relaxing, effective and safe treatment. HOW TO USE Ensure the massager is attached firmly to the handle by connecting the two pieces together in a clockwise motion. For the first use, start with minimal pressure on desired area, increasing pressure until reaching the most comfortable massage. Safe for use on legs, arms and other body parts. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: massager & 2.0-oz. cellulite cream Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Rubber.

How well does this work? I have some cellulite on the backs of my legs that I’m trying to get rid of. [user:nicolet6]
Is this a good cream?
Has anyone tried this product before? The roller looks like others I have reviewed I'm not sure how the lotion will work tho?
Start your review of Dermatouch Body Slimmer and Cellulite Cream!
How would you rate this product?
maría J.
seria un sueño poder probarlo, he escuchado recomendación sobre lo efectivo que es, pero no está a un precio accesible para mi, sin embargo puedo decir que es bueno y que quiero probarlos
IBTISSEM J.
ORAN
This product helps a lot to eliminate or reduce cellulite and help the skin to renew and give it a bright and brilliant shine I hope to try it personally, but it is wonderful and very important for women to use this I hope to use my body
and  yhat product is good quality
and  yhat product is good quality
Nassima A.
Very good product. I love anti cellulite rolls, I use them with an anti cellulite oil and it is very pleasant as a massage.
Doaa S.
1,223 reviews
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻