Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories G20 Radiance Peel

A professional strength peel clinically formulated with 20% glycolic acid for powerful anti-aging and anti-acne benefits. These one-step pads deliver both chemical and physical exfoliation to optimize cell renewal and achieve the most intensive results. They smooth away dry, dead cells to deeply retexturize skin and uncover a brilliant luminosity. They also help control excess oil production, while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. These convenient peel pads also dramatically diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin is left clearer, brighter and superbly responsive to our next phases of treatment. Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Paraben-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories G20 Radiance Peel!
Victoria R.
Windsor locks , CT
1,102 reviews
Instead of buying yet another cheap drugstore cleanser, I decided to try the essential cleansing solution. The essential cleansing solution is well worth the price. I have dry skin with acne breakouts. This cleanser doesn't break me out and it moisturizes my face without feeling oily. I would highly recommend to those wanting a high quality mask , especially for those with dry skin.
Michele K.
Oak Forest
Skip the expensive derm office chem peel and use this instead! Start with the G10 to build your tolerance, move to G20 and eventually leave on overnight twice a week (wash off in the morning) to get derm office results. Use in conjunction with a HQ and concur melasma in no time. Use the back side of the pad and treat your chest. Don't forget to use sunscreen!

Looking for your answer?