BY DERMASILK

Dual formula firms sagging skin under chin and neck Dual Action Firming Serum Tightens and firms sagging skin Reduces water retention for smoother, tighter skin Reduces the appearance of fat deposits in cutaneous tissues Cosmetic Efficacy Tightens and firms sagging skin Improves tone and skin elasticity Reduces the appearance of a double-chin Reduces water retention for smoother, tighter skin Reduces the appearance of fat deposits in cutaneous tissues Reduction in volume of fat deposits In clinical tests the amplitude of fat deposits decreased by 35% in just 56 days. Targeted help for a tough area. The neck can be one of the first areas to show signs of aging.  While sagging skin on our face and neck is caused by the reduction of collagen and elastin production, our neck and jawline are also faced with an increase in fat deposits under the skin s surface which a see more...

• Over the year I've notice that i have a double chin and n...2 Answers
Review (1)
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
I did not find this worked..... maybe it worked for other people but not for me............
Maggie V.
Pomona
Over the year I've notice that i have a double chin and no matter how much stretching or "exercise" I do for that part of my body it simply won't get any firm lol any recommendations regarding this product??