DermaSilk 90 Second Eye Lift Instant Tightening Serum uploaded by Sonya K.

BY DERMASILK

Within Seconds, This Product Significantly Reduces The Appearance Of Loose Skin Around Your Delicate Eye Area And Under Eye Puffiness. You'll Notice A Smooth, More Youthful Eye Appearance. Instantly Look 10 Years Younger Erases The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Eliminates The Appearance Of Crow's Feet And Smile Creases Reduces The Appearance Of Under Eye Circles see more...

Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dermasilk Line Eraser 90 Second Eye Lift - While temporary, this St unfortunately works! You put it on under your makeup, like a primer, on fresh, clean skin. It's tinted to work like a brightener. It also contains anti-inflammatory ingredients to de-puff the area. It also tightens the undereye skin, working until it's washed off. It seriously takes 10+ years off of an aging face without doing anything else! I love it.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product while it was on sale at CVS. Should have been my first sign, but I thought since it was originally so expensive that it could work. I tried this for 2 weeks and eventually I just gave up. Saw literally no change and ended up giving it to my mother to try.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Plainfield, IL
This product looked really promising, with a hefty pricetag of 30 dollars on the Walgreens shelf. And I asked the lady who worked there about the product before purchasing. She said, "Noone's brought it back or returned it yet, and we've sold a ton of these" So I went ahead and made the purchase. I tried it for 2 days in a row just to make sure, and both days it not only didn't tighten my bags under my eyes or skin around the eyes the way it said it would,,,but it also actually created MORE wrinkles around my eyes, as the tightening ingredients caused serious creases and horrible New "crows feet" when I tried smiling. Plus it left a white filmy dry crust residue all over my skin, and my make up didn't go on well over it at all either. I returned the product after the 2nd day and got my money back.