BY DERMASIL

Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was using just regular lotion and my face always felt so dry so I went out to find something else. I started using this a couple days ago and the difference it has made with my dry skin is unbelievable.
Savannah F.
Good option to use if you have dry skin. Helps add mositure to your skin keeps it feeling soft throughout the day. Wish it smelled a little different but can't complain.
Yuataine H.
Tulsa, OK
I have used this product time and time again and love it especially since i have Eczema. It isn’t pricey and can be found almost anywhere. It goes on smooth and smells wonderful. I even use the facial day and night cream by Dermasil. I’d recommend this product to anyone with dry or sensitive skin
Destiny W.
Vista, CA
These are the best lotions for super dry/ sensitive skin. I used this when my feet were really dry and within a week they had become way more hydrated
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not bad for the price. Usually can find this brand in dollar stores. I've been using their night cream and lotion for years. It works really well.
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
One of the few brands that actually works. It isn't oily and instantly relieves dryness. And can get at the dollar store for one dollar