BY DERMASIL LABS #14 in Skin Treatments

Dermasil original lotion dry skin treatment controls even severe dry skin. Skin lipid & EFA treatment hypo-allergenic Dermasil is a hypoallergenic skin treatment and protectant that soothes and protects severe dry skin and controls chapping, cracking, flaking, roughness, redness, soreness, and dry-skin itching. This lotion contains four systems to control and provide long-lasting relief from severe dry skin: occlusive to block moisture loss from the skin's surface. Humectant to bind water in the skin's outermost layers skin lipids to enhance the skin's natural ability to retain moisture EFA's an important component of the skin's moisture barrier indications: suitable for severe dry skin, and control of symptoms such as chapping, cracking, flaking, roughness, redness, soreness, and the itching associated with dry skin. Uses: temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin. Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather. see more...

• I have very dry skin, and a friend had recommended this l...2 Answers
  • Did this help any of you with dry skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this for use on the face or body?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I saw this in my local Dollar Tree. I was skeptical at first. I bought it anyway because my S/O has bad eczema and dry skin. I came straight to The Influenster App to read the reviews and I see it retails for $10 in other places. Now needless to say, from my experience this a miracle working lotion. It goes on white but absorbs so quick and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling AT ALLL! Most other lotions just sit on top of your skin. You can actually tell the difference in how it penetrates with this lotion. Now I’m on my way back to stock up before it’s gone! 😱
Mayra A.
Knoxville
The cream is great! I loved how quickly it dried on my skin and it didn’t burn . ( I have very dry hands ) I used it and just the two first times I used it on my skin I could really feel the change, it’s smoother and you can leave it on ( does not have too much of a scent to it) all pros , no cons I think the quality and price are worth it❤️❤️
stacy P.
This I cannot live without I use this every single day, several times a day. The whole family uses it my husband and children, I have sensitive skin and when I apply it to my face rite out of the shower before I use my other face serums I have no issue, works well with oily skin and drys without leaving a greasy feeling.
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Súper buena esta crema yo la consigo en la tienda del $ dolar tree me encanta súper hidratante no es pegostosas seca súper rápido y absorbe muy bien tiene un olor súper delicioso y viene en varias presentaciones a mí me gusta la de coco es especialmente buena .
GonVal Beauty g.
Kansas city, KS
Cuando mire este producto en la tienda a tan bajo precio me pregunte si funcionaría ya que mi crema hidratante se había terminado y lo compre por qué solo costaba $1 dlls cada una y hoy día es la crema hidratante que uso diario me gustó mucho recomendada 100% por el precio está súper pague $2.99 por dos cremas una de día y una de noche de (2 FL.OZ) gracias me encantó el producto y el precio mas❤️❤️❤️
Bryn N.
This lotion is so dirt cheap, but I love it! I get SUPER dry hands in the winter (yes, they bleed all over the place) and this is the only lotion I've found that isn't $30 a pop that actually stops my hands from bleeding. This is a MUST!!
Leigh R.
South Carolina
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love it! I was introduced to it years ago. This lotion covered all the cracks in my heels, and take away all the ashiness, it's so also best to use it with coaca or advocdo oil, this will.leave you very moisturized all day
Marie olive S.
jersey city
Just like evryone.... got this from local dollar store ams just like evryone.. i was also skeptical. My hands are always dry. I wadh my hands all the time because of work and it left my hands so dry... sometimes, if i didnt get a chance to apply lotion i will have cracks all over. So far so good with this one. And with the price i paid i will not complain. Now i will run again to the store to buy again before it runs out.
Molly R.
I have been using this lotion for several years on my face and body. I like that it has no sent, and that it is moisturizing without breaking me out or being too oily. I acrually found this at the dollar store!!!
Melissa D.
Covington
I have psoriasis. I've tried many different otc lotions and prescription lotions. This product is by far the best of all. It's fragrance free, so it doesn't burn chapped or dry skin. It's definitely a powerful dry skin treatment and skin protestant.
Riley J.
Canton, NC
I have sensative skin and I was wondering if this lotion would help. I read on it and it sounds like I would work pretty good.
susan r.
Is this for use on the face or body?
Jerica V.
I have extremely sensitive skin and it's exhausting wasting money on lotion that doesn't do my skin justice. Does this irritate the skin badly for sensitive skin?
Imani G.
Cooper, TX
Did this help any of you with dry skin?
Sandra V.
I have very dry skin, and a friend had recommended this lotion and it works great! I love it . My skin has never felt this great. It also smells very nice !