HealthMedicines & TreatmentsSkin TreatmentsDermasil
Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion

Dermasil® Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion

by Dermasil

Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment - Original Lotion

Dermasil Labs has developed Dermasil OTC pharmaceutical skin care, a powerful dry skin treatment and skin protectant.

This lotion contains 4 systems to control and provide long-lasting relief from severe dry skin:

Occlusives to block moisture loss from the skin's surface
Humectant to bind water in the skin's outermost layers
Skin Lipids to enhance the skin's natural ability to retain moisture
EFA's an important component of the skin's moisture barrier
Indications
Suitable for severe dry skin, and control of symptoms such as chapping, cracking, flaking, roughness, redness, soreness, and the itching associated with dry skin.

Treats and Beautifies Even Severe Dry Skin
8oz Dermasil Lotion for Dry Skin Treatment - Original, Table Size
16oz Dermasil Lotion for Dry Skin Treatment - Original, Family size

Recommendations
Apply Dermasil every day to hands and body as needed or as directed by physician. Also available in Sensitive and Advanced Treatment.

Active Ingredient
Dimethicone

Inactive Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed  Oil, Disodium EDTA, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Lecithin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cholesterol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ethylene Brassylate, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract

How do you guys really feel about this product ?
When do you use apply dermasil in you’re routine?
Start your review of Dermasil® Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Orlando, FL
Dermasil® Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion uploaded by Mariana S.
Dermasil® Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion uploaded by Mariana S.
This product is really good, It moisturises all my skin completely, and I love it because it smells nice, nothing strong and it's quite a product. Amazing for oily skin!! Dermasil® Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion
Dermasil® Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion uploaded by Miranda L.
I love this dermasil dry skin lotion it's hypoallergenic it's great around winter time when your skin gets super dry it prevents chapped or cracked skin helps protect from drying effects of wind and cold weather I highly recommend this lotion to anyone who has really dry skin
Reform, AL
Dermasil® Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion uploaded by Lacey K.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I just found this large 8 ounce bottle at the dollar tree. I am impressed! It goes on smooth and thick. I LOVE thick creams or body butters. It really feels like my skin is getting hydrated and this LARGE TUBE WAS ONLY $1
Newton Center, MA
Dermasil® Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion uploaded by Leticia V.
It doesn’t work that good for me. My skin is really dried, so I don’t think this work as I expected. Since it is a moisture for dry skin, I expected that this could help my skin to recover the hydration, what didn’t happen.
Doral, FL
hydrates the skin very well, when applied it is quickly absorbed✨✨✨✨ I loved, I would recommend it a thousand times
Pretty decent stuff. I have severe dry elbows and this seems to help. 1 dollar at the Dollar Tree is incredible value. Not greasy or oily, absorbs quick. It does what it's supposed to do for cheap! I highly recommend it of your looking for a budget lotion. There are better options, but this stuff does work.
3103 east 30th st
Dermasil® Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion uploaded by tlayshia B.
Absolutely love this lotion, because I had skin problems. I don't know what's going on, but this really soothes my skin.
Dermasil® Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion uploaded by Caroline C.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Got this on sale for my boyfriends itchy legs.. because he won't use it, so I don't want to waste money. Now I understand why it was on sale. This does not work at all. It's ingredients aren't that great either.
ROSEVILLE, CA
I love this lotion. I'm a dental assistant and used to get rashes from gloves and washing my hands so often, this lotion cured me!! It is hypoallergenic and fragrance free.
My favorite lotion to date. I don't have very dry skin but this does wonders in winter. I will say that my grandfather has very dry skin as most elderly do and it does wonders! It's great for people that prefer fragrance free. I definitely love it. Also, It's a plus that I can snag it at the dollar tree!