Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Madeline C.Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by BRENDA B.Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Suzanne M.

BY DERMAREST PSORIASIS

With Scalp Repair Zinc Complex. Helps eliminate scalp itch. Removes and controls crusty scalp build-up. Soothes scalp irritation. Restores moisture. Helps strengthen hair. With natural extracts Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Shampoo Plus Conditioner is specially formulated to provideeven stronger relief from itching, and more effective control of crusting, scaling and flaking. Dermarest Psoriasis Shampoo s one-of-a-kind Scalp Repair Zinc Complex delivers maximum scalp-soothing relief with a unique combination of anti-oxidant and pro-vitamin B5 plus seven conditioning in. see more...

• I have enough psoriasis scalp buildup every day, that I need to wa...1 Answers
  • How good can be for a person that wash her hair ...Be the first to answer!
  • I have colored hair, will this strip the color? Is it sulphate free?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been searching for a miracle product for my scalp and I'm hoping this is it! So far I've only used it once and I already notice results. My scalp has not been itchy & my hair is squeeky clean. It did leave it a little dry so I will be using a light conditioner tomorrow. I will change my review as time goes on.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't take away your Psoriasis but it sure does an awesome job of keeping it under control. It cleans the scalp extremely well so it doesn't feel so full of oils and dead skin. Even adds volume to your hair!
BRENDA B.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
I have Psoriasis and have found that I can mix this with the T/Gel and it does the trick. The T/Gel by itself was to harsh for my scalp. It works for me.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works very well with the seasonal psoriasis my family gets. It does not sting, which is a plus. It also works well with a few washes.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Williamsport, Pa
I have struggled with psoriasis since I was 12 and have tried many shampoos. This shampoo relieves itch, helps with scaling and really cleans your hair. It doesn't have a harsh or strong smell, it's not oddly goopy or slimy. I always follow it with conditioner if not both conditioner and shampoo. I do feel a tingling sensation after a while but nothing uncomfortable.
Shyla Q.
Shyla Q.
Yuma, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had scalp Psoriasis for as long as I can remember. This has helped the itchiness but when I actually used the product it burned my scalp so bad that I could cry. I would never use this again and I would just stick with Neutrogena T-Gel.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Laredo, TX
Love this product works really great for my scalp, I have tried many other products & this is the only one that works for me.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Richland, WA
This is the only shampoo I've found that eliminates my dry scalp. I have even been prescribed shampoos from my dermatologist that were pricey, and didn't work as well as dermarest
ximena o.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
Awesome product, been using neutrogena's T-gel for so long and it dried my hair terribly. I cant believe i didn't come accross this shampoo before. No conditioner needed!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently had a breakout on my scalp from having my hair colored (I think). I wasn't sure what to get to help with this breakout so I decided to try this. It is medicated with salicylic acid so if you have open sores, you can expect it to sting. I did not really notice a difference in the sores on my scalp when I used this, but it did make my scalp feel very clean after I used it. My breakout was not from Psoriasis, I don't believe, so it may work well for those with that condition so please read other reviews!
amanda s.
amanda s.
bracebridge ont
Looking for review on this. I have suffered with psoriasis for 7 yrs. I have seen lots of doctors and tried so many products. I'm looking for something that works well and will help my head. thanks
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Torrance, CA
I have enough psoriasis scalp buildup every day, that I need to wash, no scrub and scrape my scalp every day. Does this shampoo decrease scalp buildup?
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work on dermatitis on the scalp?
Maxine V.
Maxine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have colored hair, will this strip the color? Is it sulphate free?
Tracey G.
Tracey G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Does this have a medicated smell?