BY DERMAREST PSORIASIS

With Scalp Repair Zinc Complex. Helps eliminate scalp itch. Removes and controls crusty scalp build-up. Soothes scalp irritation. Restores moisture. Helps strengthen hair. With natural extracts Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Shampoo Plus Conditioner is specially formulated to provideeven stronger relief from itching, and more effective control of crusting, scaling and flaking. Dermarest Psoriasis Shampoo s one-of-a-kind Scalp Repair Zinc Complex delivers maximum scalp-soothing relief with a unique combination of anti-oxidant and pro-vitamin B5 plus seven conditioning in. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I have only used this once but so far, I'm impressed. My hair is squeaky clean so judging solely on the "build-up removing" ability, this product delivers! It had a decent smell but didn't linger on my hair. It worked into a nice lather and stayed put for the few minutes the directions suggest so I like that I didn't have suds running down my face and all over the place. My scalp is still itchy in some main spots but I'm betting that will get better with use. I don't wash my hair often at all because of my eczema so the "two times weekly" recommendation works perfectly for me. Also, I was pleasantly surprised to find that although my hair was super clean, it didn't make it feel dry or frizzy and following it up with my normal It's A 10 conditioning spray didn't seem to throw anything off. I'm happy with it so far and I'm actually looking forward to washing my hair again (even though it's still wet from this morning's shower) because I'm hopeful to finally have relief from my itchy scalp.
Monica C.
Alamo, TN
Easy shampoo for those with psoriasis. It is gentle and not foul smelling like most medicated shampoos. It is expensive for a small bottle but it is well worth the price. This helps my psoriasis and I use it regularly.
Miranda T.
Kansas City, MO
Finally! Something that works!

I had a horrible time finding something that worked for my seborrheic dermatitis but this was the key. I had tried many 'dandruff' products before this but none of them took away the itching or the giant scales. This will always be in my rotation now.
Cassie C.
I recently had a breakout on my scalp from having my hair colored (I think). I wasn't sure what to get to help with this breakout so I decided to try this. It is medicated with salicylic acid so if you have open sores, you can expect it to sting. I did not really notice a difference in the sores on my scalp when I used this, but it did make my scalp feel very clean after I used it. My breakout was not from Psoriasis, I don't believe, so it may work well for those with that condition so please read other reviews!
Crystal M.
Mt Prospect, IL
I literally cannot day enough good things about this product. My daughter suffers from eczema and extremely dry flaky scalp. I have tried everything I can think of. I came across this at a Walmart and decided to give it a shot. I will say it’s not a miracle cure, but with consistent use , it makes a world of difference. After the first use I could see the difference and reduction of flakes. Amazing! So thankful to have found this product
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
I use this when my scalp has an acne breakout (almost anytime I use hair oil or conditioners) it's really gentle and does such a good job at clearing things up. Just like the directions say , the longer you leave it on the better the results. I Will always keep buying this shampoo.
Allison S.
Williamsport, Pa
I have struggled with psoriasis since I was 12 and have tried many shampoos. This shampoo relieves itch, helps with scaling and really cleans your hair. It doesn't have a harsh or strong smell, it's not oddly goopy or slimy. I always follow it with conditioner if not both conditioner and shampoo. I do feel a tingling sensation after a while but nothing uncomfortable.
Bianca B.
I have been searching for a miracle product for my scalp and I'm hoping this is it! So far I've only used it once and I already notice results. My scalp has not been itchy & my hair is squeeky clean. It did leave it a little dry so I will be using a light conditioner tomorrow. I will change my review as time goes on.
Kat L.
Double duty! This product will not only resolve psoriasis and dandruff it will relieve your hair of all product build up. Literally it will make your hair squeaky clean without drying it out. I won't buy anything else ever again this is my go to shampoo forever.
Alyssa H.
Doesn't take away your Psoriasis but it sure does an awesome job of keeping it under control. It cleans the scalp extremely well so it doesn't feel so full of oils and dead skin. Even adds volume to your hair!
amanda V.
bracebridge, ON
Looking for review on this. I have suffered with psoriasis for 7 yrs. I have seen lots of doctors and tried so many products. I'm looking for something that works well and will help my head. thanks
Maxine P.
I have colored hair, will this strip the color? Is it sulphate free?
Tracey G.
N Waterboro, ME
Does this have a medicated smell?
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
Does this work on dermatitis on the scalp?
Tiffany H.
Torrance, CA
I have enough psoriasis scalp buildup every day, that I need to wash, no scrub and scrape my scalp every day. Does this shampoo decrease scalp buildup?