BY DERMAREST PSORIASIS

With Scalp Repair Zinc Complex. Helps eliminate scalp itch. Removes and controls crusty scalp build-up. Soothes scalp irritation. Restores moisture. Helps strengthen hair. With natural extracts Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Shampoo Plus Conditioner is specially formulated to provideeven stronger relief from itching, and more effective control of crusting, scaling and flaking. Dermarest Psoriasis Shampoo s one-of-a-kind Scalp Repair Zinc Complex delivers maximum scalp-soothing relief with a unique combination of anti-oxidant and pro-vitamin B5 plus seven conditioning in. see more...

• I have enough psoriasis scalp buildup every day, that I need to ...1 Answers
  • How good can be for a person that wash her hair ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have colored hair, will this strip the color? Is it sulphate free?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Crystal M.
Mt Prospect, IL
I literally cannot day enough good things about this product. My daughter suffers from eczema and extremely dry flaky scalp. I have tried everything I can think of. I came across this at a Walmart and decided to give it a shot. I will say it’s not a miracle cure, but with consistent use , it makes a world of difference. After the first use I could see the difference and reduction of flakes. Amazing! So thankful to have found this product
Monica C.
Alamo, TN
Easy shampoo for those with psoriasis. It is gentle and not foul smelling like most medicated shampoos. It is expensive for a small bottle but it is well worth the price. This helps my psoriasis and I use it regularly.
Cassie C.
I recently had a breakout on my scalp from having my hair colored (I think). I wasn't sure what to get to help with this breakout so I decided to try this. It is medicated with salicylic acid so if you have open sores, you can expect it to sting. I did not really notice a difference in the sores on my scalp when I used this, but it did make my scalp feel very clean after I used it. My breakout was not from Psoriasis, I don't believe, so it may work well for those with that condition so please read other reviews!
Allison S.
Williamsport, Pa
I have struggled with psoriasis since I was 12 and have tried many shampoos. This shampoo relieves itch, helps with scaling and really cleans your hair. It doesn't have a harsh or strong smell, it's not oddly goopy or slimy. I always follow it with conditioner if not both conditioner and shampoo. I do feel a tingling sensation after a while but nothing uncomfortable.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have been searching for a miracle product for my scalp and I'm hoping this is it! So far I've only used it once and I already notice results. My scalp has not been itchy & my hair is squeeky clean. It did leave it a little dry so I will be using a light conditioner tomorrow. I will change my review as time goes on.
Kat L.
Double duty! This product will not only resolve psoriasis and dandruff it will relieve your hair of all product build up. Literally it will make your hair squeaky clean without drying it out. I won't buy anything else ever again this is my go to shampoo forever.
Alyssa H.
Doesn't take away your Psoriasis but it sure does an awesome job of keeping it under control. It cleans the scalp extremely well so it doesn't feel so full of oils and dead skin. Even adds volume to your hair!
Shyla Q.
Yuma, AZ
I have had scalp Psoriasis for as long as I can remember. This has helped the itchiness but when I actually used the product it burned my scalp so bad that I could cry. I would never use this again and I would just stick with Neutrogena T-Gel.
Amanda D.
Richland, WA
This is the only shampoo I've found that eliminates my dry scalp. I have even been prescribed shampoos from my dermatologist that were pricey, and didn't work as well as dermarest
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
Awesome product, been using neutrogena's T-gel for so long and it dried my hair terribly. I cant believe i didn't come accross this shampoo before. No conditioner needed!
amanda s.
bracebridge ont
Looking for review on this. I have suffered with psoriasis for 7 yrs. I have seen lots of doctors and tried so many products. I'm looking for something that works well and will help my head. thanks
Maxine V.
I have colored hair, will this strip the color? Is it sulphate free?
Tracey G.
N Waterboro, ME
Does this have a medicated smell?
Brittany P.
Jacksonville , FL
Does this work on dermatitis on the scalp?
Tiffany H.
Torrance, CA
I have enough psoriasis scalp buildup every day, that I need to wash, no scrub and scrape my scalp every day. Does this shampoo decrease scalp buildup?