Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Moisturizer, 4 fl oz uploaded by Destiny D.Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Moisturizer, 4 fl oz uploaded by Sherri C.

BY NONE

With Moisture Boosting Zinc Complex. Salicylic Acid 2%. Total psoriasis relief. Helps eliminate skin itch and removes scales. Reduces redness. Soothes irritated skin. Restores moisture. Helps prevent recurrence. Wait natural extracts. New. Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Moisturizer provides the ultimate in. see more...

• I'm looking for a good cream for my very dry hands and ro...2 Answers
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
If you have psoriasis this is the product for you. It really works. It relieves itchy and irritated skin,Restores Moisture,reduces redness,remove scales, and it's fragrance free. You can use this to help the itching, flaking,scaling, irritation. I have eczema and I bought this to use it to see if it will help with my eczema and it did. So in my opinion this works for eczema as well.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I bought this product due to severe psoriasis on my hands. it not only burned but did not help my problem. it was an ok price but it didn't help my issue. in fact it felt as if it dried my skin worse. don't recommend this item
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I'm looking for a good cream for my very dry hands and rosacea in my face. Anyone have an opinion on this product for that?