BY DERMAREST

New with Super Moisturizing Zinc Complex™. 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride Topical Analgesic. 24 - Hour Itch Relief. Relieves itching while it soothes dry skin. Soothes sensitive skin. Restores moisture. Helps rebuild skin barrier properties. Clinically proven Dermarest Eczema Medicated Moisturizer has been specially formulated for individuals with sensitive skin who are seeking relief from itching and irritation without the use of steroids. Dermarest Eczema Medicated Moisturizer combines a steroid-free itch reliever with a Super M. see more...

DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
Finally a product to help my chronic eczema suffering son deal with the itch! He is only 4 1/2 and it is really hard to control the scratching. This is the first product I've tried (and we've tried MANY) that actually relieves the itch so the eczema has a chance to heal (and not get secondary infections). Fantastic!......
Ash S.
This was my go to lotion on bad eczema days, it always cleared me up and never irritated my skin. Only lotion that worked that made the itch and eczema go down fast. Hate that I can't find this in stores anymore.
Kaela B.
Wilmington, NC
I used to swear by Dermarest. It made my eczema less itchy and painful. I don't know if they've changed the formula recently, but it now makes my eczema worse. I'm very disappointed in this.
Vicky D.
SouthGate, Ca
I found this product to work for the first week but then I had to look for something else
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?
Gabby H.
Coral Springs, FL
Is this a good product. I have patches of eczema on my inner elbows my fingers, some on my back. Some on my legs. It's just won't go away and I'm so sick of scratching! Help.