Dermarest Eczema Medicated Lotion uploaded by Brittany

BY DERMAREST

With Moisture Boosting Zinc Complex. Hydrocortisone 1% Anti-Itch Lotion. Immediate itch relief. 24 hour relief of dry, itchy skin. Unique combination of natural extracts and kukui oil. Softens and soothes dry skin. Non-greasy. Maximum strength formula without a prescription. Clinically proven effective for the relief of dry, itchy skin for up to 24 hours. Fragrance free New Dermatest Eczma Medicated Lotion now contains a specially formulated Moisture Boosting Zinc Complex develop. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Beatrice A.
I have had eczema all 18 years of my life and this lotion has been the only OTC treatment to truly work for me! discovered this while searching drugstore shelves out of desperation because nothing else I knew of worked. Glad I found it.. When I run out and my eczema comes back, a new bottle will always calm my breakouts. 10/10 would recommend to anyone with eczema.
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
I have tried tons of lotions, cremes, etc to find relief from itching. I finally found this and it has been incredible! Not only does it stop ( and prevent itching) but it helps to heal flare ups. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone with eczema or dermatitis caused by anything
Susie G.
N Highlands, CA
Review for: Lotion more...
This smells pretty gross but really works. It's not perfect or immediate at times but it has been the first product I've used that hasn't made my eczema worse.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I hate the way it smells and it does not show immediate results but it definitely works. it doesn't always calm the itch which kinda sucks.