DermaQuest Skin Therapy ZinClear SPF 30

by DermaQuest

This soothing physical sunscreen harnesses the power of Zinc Oxide to guard and protect your skin. Ensuring UVA and UVB protection without white residue, mineral based sunscreen absorbs quickly, working to elegantly shelter your skin. A brilliant sunscreen for sensitized and acne-prone skin, also suitable for use during professional treatments. Benefits: Best suited for sensitized and acne prone skin. Calms and protects skin. May be used post procedure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DermaQuest Skin Therapy ZinClear SPF 30!
Sanford, FL
My every day go to moisturizer when I don't want to wear that much makeup! This tinted product evens out my skin color and contains an spf to protect against the sun. It is a little expensive, but overall I would highly recommend and I think it is worth spending the money. I order mine from Amazon for ease!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
It works great for my oily skin . I always buy the tinted one ( sun kissed ) makes me look a little tan , even in the winter . I purchase mine at the Med spa
Oily, Combination, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I love it ! I always buy at the Med Spa - great quality , high zinc and great for my oily skin !
This is one of the best suncreams I've tried, and trust me I've tried so many and this is the only one I love. I love the sleek packaging, so it's easy to travel with on holiday. It doesn't make your face look and feel all greasy. It's so light but does a brilliant job. I would definitely recommend it. Slightly pricey but it's worth it and it is very important to protect your delicate skin from direct sunlight and uv rays.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness / Dryness, Eczema, Itchiness