BeautyHair Styling ProductsDermapeutics
Hyaluronic Lift Serum with MDI Complex - 05 Oz

Dermapeutics Hyaluronic Lift Serum with MDI Complex - 0.5 Oz

by Dermapeutics

Dermapeutics Hyaluronic Lift Serum with MDI Complex - 0.5 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermapeutics Hyaluronic Lift Serum with MDI Complex - 0.5 Oz!
Ren B.
Ottawa
Dermapeutics Hyaluronic Lift Serum with MDI Complex - 0.5 Oz uploaded by Ren B.
I have been using both serum and moisturizer for a while. I don’t see much of a difference but I can say that these products are very moisturizing and wears well under makeup
Dania S.
Dermapeutics Hyaluronic Lift Serum with MDI Complex - 0.5 Oz uploaded by Dania S.
Purchased at: Hudson's Bay
3xcellent products for the care of our skin,I love using these products before going to bed. This product change my skin it does a great job. My every day's need ,also I use the cream they make my skin feels so smooth and healthy , highly recommend them .
Patricia M.
South Jordan, UT
Love it! My skin is firmer and my acne scars are fading, pores are visible. Really nice thick heavy concentrate of hyrolonate acid. Live the blue bottle glass, and dropper. Thank you
Faith S.
Ardmore, TN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’ve been using this for a week now and I’m already seeing great results! I bought this at Tj Maxx for only $5 and I wish I had bought 10 more bottles. If you see this, buy it!! You will thank yourself later.
Rachel B.
Nashville, TN
Dermapeutics Hyaluronic Lift Serum with MDI Complex - 0.5 Oz uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I used to not be a very big serum user but I noticed how much I was neglecting to moisturize my skin and bought this for very cheap at TJ Max. Now I use it every day before applying make up and I have noticed a great difference in my skin as well as how well my makeup sits on my face. This was a great buy!
Kaity  B.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I used Ole Henriksen's truth serum for the longest time but couldn't afford to keep buying it. Found this and have been using it as a substitute. Honestly, I think I like it more than the truth serum, it smells great, instantly makes my skin feel hydrated, is the first product (EVER might I add) that I feel noticeably reduces the size of my pores, and is affordable! It really does what it says it will do. Super impressed.
Sarah M.
Brookhaven, PA
I just purchased this hyaluronic serum at TJMAXX for 10 bucks and it's bomb! The texture is awesome doesn't stick or goop up it sinks right into my skin and my undereye area is so much more hydrated. It's too soon to tell if it helps with my fine lines or dark circles.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
I've been using this for two days and cab already see results! The box says $65.00 and I bought mine for $10.00 at Tj Maxx! Too excited to see the coming results! No oily sticky or greasy what so ever! No harsh or chemical smell it's a light natural lavender smell that goes away instantly!
Blake B.
Little Rock, AR
I use this product every morning and every night. It highly met my expectations! My skin has been super glowy and noticeably healthier looking. The texture is different than other serums that I have tried as in it is a much thicker consistency than the normal “watery” serum. Overall a great product and I will repurchase this!!
Anna Z.
Newmarket, ON
Dermapeutics Hyaluronic Lift Serum with MDI Complex - 0.5 Oz uploaded by Anna Z.
Pretty impressed with this product I found at Winners for $10! My skin soaks up all the goodness and feels hydrated with no oily residue. No crazy fragrance so that’s a huge bonus. I love to pair this with my derma roller!

Looking for your answer?