BY DERMALOGICA

A super-soothing cleansing gel. Immediately removes dirt, impurities & oil. Helps calm your skin without irritation & dryness. Leaves skin feeling marvelously brighter & softer. Suitable for all skin types. see more...

ANGIE M.
ANGIE M.
Flushing, NY
Dermalogical Cleansing products are one of the best I have EVER used! Especially the salicylic acid to kill ALL the bacteria build up e.g., blackheads, whiteheads, and acne in general!!! This is a MUST try! They have a large variety of cleansers to fit your skin type! Definitely check them out. You won't regret it!
Skye M.
Skye M.
Wichita, KS
This gel is amazing for all skin types!! A little really goes a long way. I use the precleanse before the special cleansing gel and my skin is amazing. I don't see myself ever changing to another cleansing wash because this one really has done wonders
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months now and I can't live without it. This cleanser is so gentle and effective at removing makeup and it leaves my skin feeling comfortable. I think this cleanser would be great for all skin types.
This face wash is the only one I've used that makes my skin feel clean without overdrying it or leaving behind a residue. It's safe for my super sensitive skin, removes acne, and lasts forever (you only need the smallest amount!). I've recommended it to several friends, and it's the one part of my skin care I will never change.
sabbatha B.
sabbatha B.
Youngstown
This is an awesome cleanser!!!! I've even had my kids use it and it works wonders for their acne. My while family uses this cleanser.
CLAIRE M.
CLAIRE M.
Gilbertsville
My esthetician only uses this brand. The scents of each product are relaxing, and every time I leave my facial I feel cleansed and refreshed!
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
somers , CT
I have shared this product with 4 friends
and they are amazed how great it makes their skin feel.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Lower Sackville
Dermalogica is my go to for skin care. It works well with my ski type and I can get it easily from the salon. I wish the price wasn't as high for this line but I do find it lasts long and I don't need to refill as often
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Brampton
Very nice cleanser. Picks everything from the skin and leave the skin so soft and gentle to touch. Never makes my skin harsh and stretchy.