BY DERMALOGICA

This powerful treatment fluid contains an advanced peptide known to encourage collagen-producing activities to help smooth fine lines and target the signs of aging around the delicate eye area.

• How good is this helping redness calm down ? I love derma...1 Answers
Dermalogica Ultrasmoothing Eye Serum
  • "I was first introduced to this brand and the Ultracalming cleanser when I was at a spa. So I purchased the Ultracalming sample pack last year and I have been using all those products religiously since. I have sensitive skin and this line doesn't irritate my skin and does relieve my skin." in 10 reviews
  • "Other reviews claimed this to be runny and not smell very good or like lavender or being fake prduct. Not true, my product came sealed and it is legit. It smells exactly like lavender which is good, since Lavender is great for your skin. The consistency is like a light lotion, which is fine for being a "serum", serums are supposed to be thin, if not liquidy. Serums, like this one are to be used UNDER a moisturizer or Dermalogica Barrier Repair.It is totally working Ive used it for 5 days and my redness is down and its hydrating too. My skin isn't peely. AND my skin easily clogs on top of being dry and this will not clog. Ive used Dermalogica for years and have even sold it in Spas. I always recommend them, and I def recommend this." in 3 reviews
Yojana H.
I started using this whenever needed because I have very sensitive skin. I go to esthetics school and we have to practice peels and other treatments on each other and right after those peels have been done on me, i would be as red as a tomato and super sensitive! They would always have to put this serum on me after!
member-81a08436f
I love this serum. I have Hashimotos syndrome, and therefore, skin prone to sensitivities, redness, dryness, etc. The ultra calming line from Dermalogica is perfect for those times when my skin is extra sensitive and needs to be taken care for delicately. This serum in particular helps to relieve that tight, stinging feeling. I love using this with the calming botanical mixer.
Jamie R.
Huntington, WV
I am a serum lover and this one is at the top of the list! It feels nice when applying it but not like anything special. However in about a week I have noticed such an improvement in the texture and redness of my skin. This one’s a winner.
Makenzie Caylon E.
If anyone here suffers from dark circles, you NEED this product. This product is a game changer. I can always use this if I look dull to help bring back life to my under eye. I use this every morning under my makeup to help bring back a perfect, even skin tone
Deseray G.
Phoenix
I have not seen much of a difference in my skin since I began using the ultra calming serum. It’s difficult to remain consistent and loyal to a product when you don’t see relatively quick results. I was told over time my skin wouldn’t be as reactionary as it is but I don’t see it. It feels nice when I wear it though so there’s that.
Tiffany N.
Austin, TX
Great serum! Gets rid of the redness & puffiness. If you’re looking for a more youthful look underneath the eye this perfect for everyday use. Use it under your makeup or apart of your nighttime routine.
Leah V.
San Antonio
This product is fantastic. I’ve been hooked on it for probably a year and a half. It’s really gentle and the bottle is perfect size. It instantly smoothes my skin and makes it feel super soft. It’s the perfect remedy for my dry and sensitive skin! I will definitely keep purchasing this product.
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
My skin gets very red and irritated during the cold winters. I use this calming serum to relieve redness, blotchiness, and just give me an overall dewy look. The packaging is just like the others - small, simple. I recommend all of Dermalogica’s products to everyone.
Rachele K.
Margate, FL
Great for people with sensitive skin! This is a great serum to mix with other more treatment based serums. Super gentle on the skin and helps calm redness. Always go back to this one and it’s definitely one everyone who has sensitive skin should try.
Racheal P.
I didn't really like this I prefer my serums to have a pump. This one you just squeeze the product out. I am usually a fan of their products but I didn't really care for this one. If they repackaged it I would consider buying the product again.
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
How good is this helping redness calm down ? I love dermalogica products but just trying to see how good it is before purchasing it ?