Dermalogica UltraRich Body Cream (Salon Size) 946ml/32oz

Dermalogica Ultra Rich Body Cream is an ultra-rich phytonutrient moisturizer designed to combat dry skin. Stabilized Vitamin C helps smooth the appearance of dry lines and skin damage, leaving skin soft and supple. Antioxidant enzyme Superoxide Dismutase, vitamins A and E, and Ginkgo help shield against damage caused by environmental assaults. Soothing Coneflower and Hydrocotyl, combined with extracts of Grape Seed and Wild Yam, help reduce the signs of prematurely-aging skin, leaving it smooth and firmer-looking. This product contains no artificial fragrance or color. Type: Qty 1 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Zoe H.
As with all Dermalogica products, this creme works wonders. Perfect for dry and dehydrated skin but never leaves my skin feeling oily.
Lyn Y.
Fort Worth , TX
This cream is very heavy, a little pricey but good amount.  I have skin ,this wasn't very effective it left my body feelings Mehr :P
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
This keep your body soft and smooth all day I use it more for my face because it's always dry.I highly recommend this to everyone.
misty c.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a skin condition ans would to the ends of the earth for releif and this cream gives it. It is amazing and worth the money!
Jeanne H.
I love this cream. It is so rich. Perfect for my ultra dry skin. I feel like it moisturizes deep into my skin. A great product.
Alexia S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I have a dry skin in my body (arms, legs) and then I use this cream and it work with my skin a lot, now my skin looks better
samantha m.
Buffalo, NY
I love their body cream is amazing you instantly feel moisturize and is so gentle and the scent is awesome so I loveeee this
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
Dermalogica UltraRich Body Cream (Salon Size) Love this cream and the salon size is a great value. It is super gentle also
Joshua B.
Jackson, MS
I didn't not use it often it was truly a waste of my money it may have not been the best for me but you should still try it
Michelle V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Really good price
Really good quality
The best body cream i ever tried
If you want smooth on your body this is The best