BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Ultra Rich Body Cream is an ultra-rich phytonutrient moisturizer designed to combat dry skin. Stabilized Vitamin C helps smooth the appearance of dry lines and skin damage, leaving skin soft and supple. Antioxidant enzyme Superoxide Dismutase, vitamins A and E, and Ginkgo help shield against damage caused by environmental assaults. Soothing Coneflower and Hydrocotyl, combined with extracts of Grape Seed and Wild Yam, help reduce the signs of prematurely-aging skin, leaving it smooth and firmer-looking. This product contains no artificial fragrance or color. Type: Qty 1 see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have a dry skin in my body (arms, legs) and then I use this cream and it work with my skin a lot, now my skin looks better " in 9 reviews
  • "One of the best body lotion my boyfriend uses this the only lotion that isn't bad on his sensitive skin works great smells great and will not disappoint you. Very nice package " in 8 reviews
Aaliyah S.
Ashtabula, OH
Priscilla V.
Dallas, TX
I love how amazingly soft & silky this leaves my skin. I exfoliate weekly and wear this cream in the morning & definitely after I exfoliate. THIS IS A MUST HAVE for your skin care daily routine.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
Love this product! This cream left my skin feeling extremely moisturized and supple. In addition, this cream has a very clean scent that is very refreshing. I noticed a great impact on the softness of my skin after routinely using this for a week.
Cynthia H.
Lexington Pk, MD
This body cream is so lush and soft that I feel like I just came out of a spa! Wow, I can to express enough how much I love how I feel when I put this body cream on. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Jennifer S.
Reading, PA
I love this product. I really appreciate that Dermalogica's products do not have a heavy smell, just a clean natural aroma. The lotions are very light to wear but they are also very moisturizing.
Geisel M.
e usado este ya que tengo un rash por tida la esparda y brasos y hasta ahora me a controlado ese rash que tenia ahora me quedan unas pocas manchas pero me gusto mucho
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Love Influenster !!
So many different colors, flavors, and sizes to pick from. I love this app and I love to win #free items. I also enjoy reviewing these products to let people know that YOU NEED TO TRY these PRODUCTS to see, feel, smell or even taste to be able to experience these products.
I’m so Thankful I came across this amazing app. I won some amazing products so far that I wouldn’t of never tried if it wasn’t for this app.

(Everything review )
Destiny S.
Love this ! I have keratosis Pilaris , so I pair this with the microfoliant and I'm on my way to baby soft skin ! I usually get mine at ulta if not try online.
Ashley M.
This is a great creamy body cream, I use it twice a day and my skin has never been better! I recommend all skin types to use, I have fair skin and love it!
Kathy V.
Jackson, NJ
I always put it on after taking a shower. Smells good and definitely recommend it for those who are looking for something good to use throughout the day.