BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Ultra Rich Body Cream is an ultra-rich phytonutrient moisturizer designed to combat dry skin. Stabilized Vitamin C helps smooth the appearance of dry lines and skin damage, leaving skin soft and supple. Antioxidant enzyme Superoxide Dismutase, vitamins A and E, and Ginkgo help shield against damage caused by environmental assaults. Soothing Coneflower and Hydrocotyl, combined with extracts of Grape Seed and Wild Yam, help reduce the signs of prematurely-aging skin, leaving it smooth and firmer-looking. This product contains no artificial fragrance or color. Type: Qty 1 see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have a dry skin in my body (arms, legs) and then I use this cream and it work with my skin a lot, now my skin looks better " in 9 reviews
  • "One of the best body lotion my boyfriend uses this the only lotion that isn't bad on his sensitive skin works great smells great and will not disappoint you. Very nice package " in 8 reviews
Caitlin C.
Syracuse, IN
I'm grown to be a lotion type of girl. I like lotioning anytime something feels dry to me. This lotion moisturizes my dry skin instantly. This product is so creamy and it applies to the skin easily.
Kaila H.
I use this big size one because it last forever but I will not be buying this product again due to the lack of it acctilly moisturizing and staying it's like it just disappeared into my hand and not in a good way I hope they come out with a better scent too
katie d.
Concord, NH
Ultra rich is right. This body cream is super rich and spreads on like butter. A little will go a long way so this stuff lasts forever. It has a very light smell that I don't really know, but Its nice. If you use too much it can leave your skin feeling greasy.
Destiny S.
Laveen, AZ
Love this body cream. It is so mosturizing. I love it so much. I swear I cannot get enough. It works great on sensitive skin and has a faint smell. To me it smells like lavender but to my mom it has a light fruit smell.
Jessica H.
Westernport, MD
This body cream has totally improved my skin in ways I didn't think possible. I now have gleaming skin, that is healthy looking and super moisturized. It's hard to try other products when I love this one so much.
Sorayah P.
Brockton, MA
This is what use last winter,my skin gets very dry so I used this for the first time to smooth out my skin and take care of the dryness I am very happy with the results
Tiffany S.
During my facial at Ulta's Skin Bar, this last step was like silk over my face. It moisturizer my face better than what I use at home. It was lightweight. It didn't give my skin a tight pulled feeling like with other products after a good exfoliation. I love it.!
Ana Carolina D.
San Antonio, TX
This product is fantastic! You can leave the skin soft and silky. I approve this product to be really good. I use whenever necessary and recommend buying. Very good!
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
This body cream helps make my skin so soft.. I love it. It's thick, so you don't have to use a lot when you apply it because only a little will spread a long way. Well worth the money.
Rachel L.
i hate lotion the makes me feel greasy after i apply it. this stuff doesn't do that it makes your skin smooth and you won't have the dirty feeling 20 minutes after you apply. definitely worth the try and the buy