BY DERMALOGICA

UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 (Salon Size) see more...

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Love this brand but it is pricey....so make sure you get to sample or try certain products first if you're unsure of their results. This is my basic 30 spf I use after I moisturize and before I apply makeup. I'm super fair skinned and this helps me avoid new freckles and age spots.
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
This sunscreen is amazing for sensitive or sensitized skin conditions. Also great for infants. It is a physical sunscreen so it can feel heavy on the wrong skin types. I love it for after performing or receiving peels.
Meagan K.
Berlin
This cleanser is good for everyone, but especially good for those who's skin is more sensitized. This cleanser doesn't burn or irritate the skin, but still leaves it fresh and smells amazing.
Ashley M.
Corpus Christi
A great product for at home facials.. Just apply a little to your water.. Coming from someone who is extremely weather sensitive, it is very soothing
Kelsey S.
Pinson, AL
This is a very nice product. Kinda expensive, but you get what you pay for. Very nice packaging. No strong odors or chemical smells.
Toni D.
Mesa, AZ
This product is amazing!!! Especially for people who have sensitive skin! It's a very effective product.
Nic R.
Amazing protection against sensitive skin (I have rosacea too). I don't apply this every day, but use it on days where my skin is problematic or more reactive, if I am spending a lot of time outdoors/in summer when the UV is high.
Daisy J.
Glasgow
I suffered with contact dermatitis while working a hairdressers and I used this daily. It was the only thing that cleared up my hands and I could not recommend it more!!