BY DERMALOGICA

Chemical-Free Sunscreen Broad Spectrum UVA High Protection 2 Ideal For Sensitized, Reactive Recently Resurfaced Skin 3 Dermatologist Tested, Skin Therapist Approved A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute br Natural mineral sunscreens help shield against photodamage UV exposure. Contains our exclusive UltraCalming Complex with Oat botanical actives to help minimize discomfort, burning itching triggered by inflammation. Sheer formula provides optimal hydration helps protect reinforce barrier lipids, which are often comprised in sensitized skin conditions. Formulated without artificial fragrances colors. see more...

April E.
April E.
Grand Terrace
I love this product! I have very sensitive skin and my cheeks are always red and irritated. After applying this product my skin literally calms down. The redness is significantly reduced. I'm sold!
Toni C.
Toni C.
Chico
Great for my super sensitive skin. Zero irritation and great moisturizing effect. Just what I needed for my skin.
Casey F.
Casey F.
melbourne
This wasn't bad, I really liked how it had an extra spf 30 due to when I go on holidays I want very minimal makeup and I can just pop this on. It did sting my face when I first used it but after a few times my skin got used to it. but overall it is a pretty cool product that does offer spf 30