Dermalogica Ultracalming Skin Kit uploaded by Ayisilu R.

BY DERMALOGICA

Ultra Calming Skin Kit for sensitized skin contains products to help relieve itching, redness, and reactive skin flare-ups associated with sensitive and sensitized skin. see more...

Constance M.
Newport, TN
I was a little hesitant to try this, because I felt like the worker at Ulta was just trying to push Ulta's cleansing brand.  This stuff definitely helped my skin, that was in need of serious care after using a bad product.  It calmed the redness and roughness that was left behind from a product that did not go so well.  My face felt amazingly soft and soothed after using the entire set.  Will absolutely be purchasing more!
Lindsay E.
My best friend who is an esthetician suggested Dermalogica, so I tried out this sample kit. It didn't irritate my skin, which was nice, but I'm not sure it is the best one for me. It's not bad though and would definitely consider buying the toner from this exact line. It is a more expensive skin care line but I think investing in better products for your skin is worth it. Overall, I would recommend to someone with sensitive skin.
Aelani W.
Wilmington
This entire kit sold separately in the full sizes comes to a little over $200 before taxes. I bought my 30 day kits that are $30 at ulta because I was getting microdermabrasion done weekly because my skin was congested and I couldn’t find the right product to tame my acne. After treatments I realized that I didn’t necessarily have acne and that it was mostly congestion and that I should just keep using the system. It is GREAT for someone with sensitive skin (like myself), it does “calm” the skin. It has not once left me feeling dry nor super greasy. It has helped with the little bit of acne I do get and overall keeps my skin under control. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone as long as you got microdermabrasion because you can’t use super harsh products on your skin after getting the treatments done.
Kim F.
I always had weird skin and I never knew what my skin type was. When I got major breakouts I thought I had acne prone skin so I would get acne products and they would clear up my skin but dry it out. I finally went to ulta and talked to the skin technician who worked for dermologica. She told me that my skin was on the sensitive side so I needed something not so harsh. She recommended these products and I have never used anything else since then. This has helped my skin so much!
Lauren H.
Wade, NC
My skin is definitely very sensitive... meaning redness flares up at the breeze of wind really. Products and other irritants always bother my face as well... I tried a few products from the calming line and they really showed no signs of irritation.... the smell was nice and soft too. I didn't love the texture of the barrier cream just because it was almost an oil going on initially.... but disappears/soaks in instantly.. so it's not too annoying....
Mary E.
Barre, VT
I have rosacea and my dermatologist recommended this. I can never go back. Thanks to this kind, I can leave my house without foundation now. It's so good that I've turned friends on to it and they feel the same now. When they say don't use the cleanser with water, I know it sounds weird, but it's true. It really does help your face. I massage it in then wipe off with a cotton pad. Tip - use micellar water to remove makeup first!
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
I REALLY wanted to love these products. And I absolutely saw calming results for my usually red and sensitive skin, HOWEVER, these products actually broke my usually smooth acne free skin into little bumps all over my forehead. Which even after I switched products, it took me a little to get rid of. I don't know which product it was but I think it just didn't cleanse the skin enough and trapped stuff into my pores.
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
The cleanser is just average, it didn't cause any reactions but it didn't noticeably make a difference either to pay $37 for a full size bottle. The mist smells awful that I couldn't even use it to even tell if it helps. Serum feels great on skin and noticeably helps with redness and inflammation. Barrier repair is an oil slick and caused breakouts. Once I started to only use the serum without the barrier repair after the breakouts stopped.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
I love this set. It is small but you do not need to use a lot. A spa near me used this on my skin when I got my facial and I love the products. They do not irritate my skin which I love. They are a little expensive but are definitely worth it. I usually buy it at the spa or at ulta.
Callie M.
Hudson, NH
10/10! I have sensitive skin and hyper pigmentation. A lot of cleansers end up being too strong and cause me to break out more/ have a ton more redness. This Dermalogica set has been a life saver! My skin isn't red- sometimes its a light pink after though, but nothing worth complaining about. My skin feels amazing after washing it with this. definitely recommend.
Account D.
Chicago
I have tried sooo many things for my face and they never work. I am frustrated at the fact that I threw so much money away. Will this product actually work?
Holly C.
Would you recommended this for rosacea? Or another product over this? I appareciate any input. Thanks :)
Beth M.
Is this product worth my money?