BY DERMALOGICA

A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute UltraCalming Super-Concentrated Serum Helps Calm Sensitized Skin The solution for skin sensitivity. This super-concentrated serum helps calm, restore and defend sensitized skin. Peptides help ease discomfort stemming from damage and skin stress. Our exclusive UltraCalming Complex contains Oat and botanicals to ease sensitization, as Oil of Evening Primrose, Sunflower Seed and Avocado extracts help defend against future assaults. Formulated without artificial fragrances, colors or parabens. The Dermalogica Foundation invests in the potential of women entrepreneurs worldwide. see more...

Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
This is my new favorite beauty product in the universe! I had been using dermalogica's Active Moist and was very very happy with the results. I have some underlying redness in my skin and though that perhaps this may be a better fit though so I purchased a sample kit. This serum leaves my skin soft and happy while eliminating all my redness. The smell is lovely and very subtly. I find it just moisturizing enough without leaving my skin feeling greasy and heavy.I think this serum has really given me a bit of a glow too. My skin just responds SO well to it. Absolutely worth the price.
Jazzafied A.
Green Bay, WI
This is a skincare must! I apply this on really inflamed pimples, skin rashes, or dry itchy patches on my skin. It real does calm whatever is going on. However redness might take overnight to clear up with this product. A little goes a long way since it's a liquidy serum!
Liz C.
Butte, MT
I apply this Ultracalming Serum after cleansing and before moisturizing. It really helps to reduce redness and return my skin to its normal pH before the hydrating step. I really believe this helps my skin soak in the moisturizer and hydrated better.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is really great. It's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. It has a very deep lavender scent and it feels very cooling and moisturizing on my skin. The smell reminds me of a spa day, it smells exactly like whatever my massage therapist uses during my massages. I love it!
Lonna M.
Absolutely the best product I have used to date that has helped keep my rosacea under control. I have sensitive skin on top of rosacea so to find a product that didn't make my skin burn was a miracle to me. If I could give this a higher star, I definitely would!
kimberly B.
Madison Hts, MI
Very light and calming to my skin. I have skin issues and could not live without it. Love this brand and use other products. Daily lo moisturizer and cleanser for my sensitive ageing skin.
Jessica F.
Dresher , PA
I first learned about Dermalogica from my esthetician because I have very sensitive skin that tends to breakout when aggravated. This serum has been a game changer for me. Whenever I feel my face start to get irritated, I use this before bed. It's been so helpful and really does calm my skin
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I like this serum because my face is sensitive and doesn't like lotion so a serum works better by not breaking out my skin and making it feel cakey. It has a nice feel to it when you put it on your face. I've been using his for about 3 months now
Jessica M.
Greeley, CO
I use this in the evening before my moisturizer as an extra treat for my skin. Goes on smooth and my skin looks great in the morning. Love it! Would definitely recommend it for anyone wanting to wake up to a fresh face!
Alena P.
I am absolutely in love with dermalogica ultracalming serum! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. It is a little expensive for such a small bottle, but a little goes a long way. You will love this product.

I highly recommend this product to anyone. I have always been happy with the quality of dermalogica.