BY DERMALOGICA

A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute UltraCalming Super-Concentrated Serum Helps Calm Sensitized Skin The solution for skin sensitivity. This super-concentrated serum helps calm, restore and defend sensitized skin. Peptides help ease discomfort stemming from damage and skin stress. Our exclusive UltraCalming Complex contains Oat and botanicals to ease sensitization, as Oil of Evening Primrose, Sunflower Seed and Avocado extracts help defend against future assaults. Formulated without artificial fragrances, colors or parabens. The Dermalogica Foundation invests in the potential of women entrepreneurs worldwide. see more...

Alena P.
I am absolutely in love with dermalogica ultracalming serum! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. It is a little expensive for such a small bottle, but a little goes a long way. You will love this product.

I highly recommend this product to anyone. I have always been happy with the quality of dermalogica.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
I apply this Ultracalming Serum after cleansing and before moisturizing. It really helps to reduce redness and return my skin to its normal pH before the hydrating step. I really believe this helps my skin soak in the moisturizer and hydrated better.
Jordan C.
I really like this product because it's so good on my skin. My mom bought it for me for Christmas once and I fell in love. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. I love the effect it has on my crazy skin.
Mary
Atlanta, GA
This is great for calming down the redness in your skin while retaining moisture. If you don't like green primers give this a try.
Christie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for soothing irritated skin. Leaves skin hydrated without any irritation. One bottle lasts a long time.
Jennifer S.
The serum isn't a serum it's more like liquid lotion. I didn't feel like it was doing much.
Lana  T.
Hurst , TX
A little expensive, but well worth it for healthy skin. Leaves skin feeling soft and clean!
Lonna M.
Absolutely the best product I have used to date that has helped keep my rosacea under control. I have sensitive skin on top of rosacea so to find a product that didn't make my skin burn was a miracle to me. If I could give this a higher star, I definitely would!
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
This is my new favorite beauty product in the universe! I had been using dermalogica's Active Moist and was very very happy with the results. I have some underlying redness in my skin and though that perhaps this may be a better fit though so I purchased a sample kit. This serum leaves my skin soft and happy while eliminating all my redness. The smell is lovely and very subtly. I find it just moisturizing enough without leaving my skin feeling greasy and heavy.I think this serum has really given me a bit of a glow too. My skin just responds SO well to it. Absolutely worth the price.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is really great. It's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. It has a very deep lavender scent and it feels very cooling and moisturizing on my skin. The smell reminds me of a spa day, it smells exactly like whatever my massage therapist uses during my massages. I love it!