Dermalogica Ultracalming Relief Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kelly L.

BY DERMALOGICA #88 in Face Masks

A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute br Recommended For Sensitized, Reactive and Recently Resurfaced Skin Use this ultra-calming masque anytime skin needs lasting relief from sensitized skin flare-ups, redness and rosacea. Our exclusive UltraCalming Complex contains Oat and botanical actives that work below the surface to interrupt inflammatory triggers that lead to sensitization, while helping to minimize discomfort, burning and itching. Oat and Ginger actives combined with Bisabolol and Boerhavia Root Extract work synergistically to help relieve and restore skin while fighting future flare-ups. Enriched with Colloidal Oatmeal to soothe enraged skin while Algae, Mugwort and a blend of Mushroom extracts help reduce redness and calm skin. Formulated without artificial fragrance or color. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
  • "I have super sensitive, and red patchy skin because of my rosacea, but when I use this product (I put it on a clean face, right before bed) I wake up with a very CALM and non-blotchy fave! Super affordable and seriously a life savor. " in 93 reviews
Bria C.
Durham, NC
Excellent for right before bed. Literally prepares my skin for rest. The packaging is OK. I wish there was a pump because it can get messy, I would recommend buying some type of applicator especially if you wear fake nails because it can get messy. I can’t speak on the price because it was a gift from a self-run spa kit from friends by the product is really nice. Worth a try.
Nafas G.
Alexandria, VA
I have been a huge fan of dermalogica products. They have done wonders for me . Therefore I decided to try these two products . Let me tell you , these are perfect for dry skin . I tend to have dry kin during winter season. And these helped my skin to keep its hydration Dermalogica Skin Refining Masque and Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
This whole product line is amazing!! For anyone who has the slightest redness, or acne prone skin this stuff works. It does exactly what it says- calms your skin almost on contact. I use it when I know that time of the month is coming and I start to have flare ups, it immediately takes my skin, gets rid of redness and helps fight break outs. It’s amazing!!
Sara H.
Sherman
If you struggle with redness this will be a great skin mask for you. This mask is easy to use and really helps with the redness in my cheeks and chin. It has a nice smell and isn't too stripping either. Some other Dermalogica products are too harsh from my sensitive skin but this product has never caused me to have any issues.
Lyndsey M.
I love love love this mask! This is such an amazing product, I was suffering from serious breakouts from make up and have sensitive skin and my esthetician told me about this! It can be used as a mask, spot treatment or a heavier everyday wash on top of your normal face wash. I highly recommend this product! You will love it!
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
This is a greasy hydrating mask, it's in my top favorite go-to masks. It goes on nice and smooth and your skin is literally different afterwards. The effects lasts all week. It's amazing, I'm becoming a big fan of dermalogica, now that I'm older and trying to take better care of my skin. It's also soft on the skin so I would recommend to people who have super sensitive skin.
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
When you think of spa you think of relaxing and calming which is exactly why I picked up this mask. I needed a spa day but just didn’t seem to have the time on my schedule to do so. I grabbed this wonderful product and applied it while relaxing in the couch with the laundry going. This paired with a couple cucumbers on the eye will make you feel beyond relaxed and refreshed!
Kat A.
San Jose
It’s a really great masque if you have any irritation or redness. I personally use the whole line of Dermalogica products and it really lives up to it’s name. I usually only use this product if I’ve been in harsh conditions outside (Lot of wind, or it’s really cold) because I don’t have naturally sensitive skin, but it’s also great if your skin is usually sensitive.
amber b.
This mask is very calming and has quality ingredients just like the whole dermologica brand. It’s a little pricey but it definitely met my expectations.  I like the sleek packaging. It’s very modern and professional looking. I would definitely recommend this to others especially with sensitive skin.
Ashley R.
Bridgeton
Let’s just say I wasn’t in love with it. I bought this on the recommendation of a sales person at Ulta who told me the product would help calm the redness on my cheeks and nose area. I just didn’t feel it did its job. After using it my skin felt dry and it did nothing to minimize the redness on my face.
Sandy D.
This sounds amazing. How does this compare to other masks?