Dermalogica Ultracalming Relief Masque uploaded by Kelly L.

BY DERMALOGICA

A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute br Recommended For Sensitized, Reactive and Recently Resurfaced Skin Use this ultra-calming masque anytime skin needs lasting relief from sensitized skin flare-ups, redness and rosacea. Our exclusive UltraCalming Complex contains Oat and botanical actives that work below the surface to interrupt inflammatory triggers that lead to sensitization, while helping to minimize discomfort, burning and itching. Oat and Ginger actives combined with Bisabolol and Boerhavia Root Extract work synergistically to help relieve and restore skin while fighting future flare-ups. Enriched with Colloidal Oatmeal to soothe enraged skin while Algae, Mugwort and a blend of Mushroom extracts help reduce redness and calm skin. Formulated without artificial fragrance or color.

• This sounds amazing. How does this compare to other masks?1 Answers
Dermalogica Ultracalming Relief Masque
  • "I have super sensitive, and red patchy skin because of my rosacea, but when I use this product (I put it on a clean face, right before bed) I wake up with a very CALM and non-blotchy fave! Super affordable and seriously a life savor. " in 93 reviews
Bria C.
Durham, NC
Excellent for right before bed. Literally prepares my skin for rest. The packaging is OK. I wish there was a pump because it can get messy, I would recommend buying some type of applicator especially if you wear fake nails because it can get messy. I can’t speak on the price because it was a gift from a self-run spa kit from friends by the product is really nice. Worth a try.
Nafas G.
Alexandria , VA
I have been a huge fan of dermalogica products. They have done wonders for me . Therefore I decided to try these two products . Let me tell you , these are perfect for dry skin . I tend to have dry kin during winter season. And these helped my skin to keep its hydration Dermalogica Skin Refining Masque and Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
Lyndsey M.
I love love love this mask! This is such an amazing product, I was suffering from serious breakouts from make up and have sensitive skin and my esthetician told me about this! It can be used as a mask, spot treatment or a heavier everyday wash on top of your normal face wash. I highly recommend this product! You will love it!
amber b.
This mask is very calming and has quality ingredients just like the whole dermologica brand. It’s a little pricey but it definitely met my expectations.  I like the sleek packaging. It’s very modern and professional looking. I would definitely recommend this to others especially with sensitive skin.
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
Let’s just say I wasn’t in love with it. I bought this on the recommendation of a sales person at Ulta who told me the product would help calm the redness on my cheeks and nose area. I just didn’t feel it did its job. After using it my skin felt dry and it did nothing to minimize the redness on my face.
Maddie L.
Casa Grande, AZ
I'm a very high strung person with combination skin that is just a hassle to deal with. It's always taken me forever to find a mask that wouldnt break me out and also helps me relax and this one was a double whammy.
Jen G.
Boston
I was wandering in ulta and eventually stumbled into the dermalogica section. Their sales rep was incredibly sweet, and ended up giving me a very long facial for $10! She used multiple masks, this was one of them. I love the ultra calming line because of the aroma therapy oils in it- it feels refreshing on the skin.
Samantha G.
Daly City, CA
This is great for people with sensitive skin or redness! I get my product from ULTA. They also have an Dermalogica aestheticians, who do facials, and can help you pick product for your skin type. I used this when I had an acne flare up and my redness was really bad. It was very soothing
Dezi K.
Honestly the smell is something with this one that I do enjoy because it gives you more of the “calming” feel. Everything seems to drastically tone down on my face with redness and also seems like it helps heal too. I would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
This mask is amazing! Usually masks irritate my skin if I’m not careful but this one was so gentle and moisturizing. My skin was softer and brighter after using this mask. I would totally recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin looking for a great mask!
Sandy D.
This sounds amazing. How does this compare to other masks?