BY DERMALOGICA

A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute br Recommended For Sensitized, Reactive and Recently Resurfaced Skin Neutralize, relieve and defend against inflammation and redness induced by skin sensitivity with this three-in-one SPF moisturizer. Natural earth minerals provide a sheer green tint to actively counter telltale redness. Our exclusive UltraCalming Complex contains Oat and botanical actives that work below the surface to interrupt inflammatory triggers that lead to sensitization, while helping to minimize discomfort, burning and itching. Can be used alone, as a spot treatment, all over as a primer or mixed into your prescribed moisturizer for added redness relief. Formulated without artificial fragrance or color.

Jaimy B.
I LOVE this product! It calms my skin down & takes away the redness. I use it when I’m feeling lazy & don’t want to put on all my make up. I just put primer, this product, concealer, & setting powder. It works like a charm! I also really dig the fact that it has SPF in it
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
i really love dermalogica! it’s more on the expensive side, i got this at Ulta. it does it’s job, i’ve always suffered with redness and it’s my biggest insecurity about my face. with this, i feel more comfortable going without makeup.
Shanna P.
Henrico, VA
Dermalogica's primer went on super smooth and served as a great  base  for my makeup application. A little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate me at all.  It didn't minimize my pores as much as I'd like but it's not marketed as a pore minimize either.
Nichele M.
Modesto
This is great for when you get really dry skin from swimming a lot. The scent is almost not there and that's a good thing for me! I purchased it at my local dermatologist. I wouldn't necessarily say it's long lasting but it was definitely worth the purchase!
Alix K.
Past 8 months, my face has been extremely red. Like it looks like Ive had a chemical peel. So I decided to give this a try. At first I broke out a little. But my face will do that when I try new creams. After my skin getting used to it, no more breaks out do to it and it calms the inflammation going on while calming down the color of my skin.
Angela G.
Okay so my face is super sensitive and usually gets red throughout the day. This has helped tremendously! I loved it from the start. Isn’t rough on the skin and gets the job done. Price is okay, could be better
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
Dermalogica ultracalming deep cleans once again this product is amazing and does not irritate your skin at all but leaves it feeling super clean without feeling tight
Kelsey H.
I tried a small sample of this a little while ago, and I thought it was good. It reduced the hormonal redness around my mouth and nose, but not around my breakouts which was the reason I tried it. The redness went down a little, but not enough to be remarkable. Maybe I didn't use enough?
VE-0210275  Carolina G.
Esta crema es como aterciopelada ayuda a fortalecer la piel sensibilizada y la protege contra los factores ambientales que causan la tensión de la piel, ademas reduce al mínimo las molestias y ardor. ¡¡Me encanta este producto!! Dermalogica es una gran línea de productos. Huele muy bien.