BY DERMALOGICA

A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute br Recommended For Sensitized, Reactive and Recently Resurfaced Skin Neutralize, relieve and defend against inflammation and redness induced by skin sensitivity with this three-in-one SPF moisturizer. Natural earth minerals provide a sheer green tint to actively counter telltale redness. Our exclusive UltraCalming Complex contains Oat and botanical actives that work below the surface to interrupt inflammatory triggers that lead to sensitization, while helping to minimize discomfort, burning and itching. Can be used alone, as a spot treatment, all over as a primer or mixed into your prescribed moisturizer for added redness relief. Formulated without artificial fragrance or color. see more...

Sawsan M.
Sawsan M.
Richmond, CA
What an awesome moisturizer! My face always seems to have redness around my nose and cheeks. Since I've started using this its limited the cracking and calmed the redness tremendously. The plus side is the spf since I don't like applying many coats to my skin. It's just one quick simple layer to protect and nourish while leaving my skin breathable.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Grandview, MO
Absolutely love dermalogica products! I haven't found one product I've had an issue with. I tend to get red and patty around my upper arms and around my nose. I put this around my red areas with some moisturizer on top on the days I don't wear make up. It absolutely reduces redness immediatly
Esta crema es como aterciopelada ayuda a fortalecer la piel sensibilizada y la protege contra los factores ambientales que causan la tensión de la piel, ademas reduce al mínimo las molestias y ardor. ¡¡Me encanta este producto!! Dermalogica es una gran línea de productos. Huele muy bien.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried a small sample of this a little while ago, and I thought it was good. It reduced the hormonal redness around my mouth and nose, but not around my breakouts which was the reason I tried it. The redness went down a little, but not enough to be remarkable. Maybe I didn't use enough?
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Chinese Camp, CA
I absolutely love this product!! Dermalogica is a great product line. It smells great, works as advertised, and has SPF. Its somewhat pricey but it's worth it. This works like a charm on ultra sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Absecon, NJ
I did like this. I remember when my face was really red and it helped. Pro, took the redness away. Con it left it kinda oily. It was very gentle and not harsh. The scent was amazing. I would buy this product again. I brought it at Walmart.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
My favorite face skin product it is worth every cent I use it daily and have really noticed a improvement in the blemishes on my face. Gentle on the skin and highly recommended. I would buy it again but I wait to receive it as a gift LOL
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
I use this product ALL THE TIME! I've always had issues with redness of the face but since I've been using dermalogica redness relief the redness of my face has declined drastically. I swear by this product and highly recommend!
Alecia M.
Alecia M.
Sebring, FL
I have frequent excema flare ups, particularly on my face, arms and neck. This product helps calm my skin. I use whenever my skin is particularly itchy and sore, making my skin soothed and less itchy and angry.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this almost everyday. I like to mix it with a moisturizer to lighten it up because it is a bit thick. It is green to neutralize the redness. It doesn't cause me to break out. And it has an SPF.