Dermalogica Ultracalming Redness Relief SPF 20 40ml/1.3oz

A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute br Recommended For Sensitized, Reactive and Recently Resurfaced Skin Neutralize, relieve and defend against inflammation and redness induced by skin sensitivity with this three-in-one SPF moisturizer. Natural earth minerals provide a sheer green tint to actively counter telltale redness. Our exclusive UltraCalming Complex contains Oat and botanical actives that work below the surface to interrupt inflammatory triggers that lead to sensitization, while helping to minimize discomfort, burning and itching. Can be used alone, as a spot treatment, all over as a primer or mixed into your prescribed moisturizer for added redness relief. Formulated without artificial fragrance or color. see more...

Jessy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this product and there to long lasting and smells great. I love to use these when I travel when I go to my family ana friends place. They come into so many scent and every long lasting. I love how easy to pick up from almost any retail store.
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I loved this product so much. I have a lot of redness in my face that tends to pick through most foundations. On top of that I'm prone to burning even after just a few minutes in the sun. This did a good job of not only protecting my skin but also reducing the redness I had.
Shanna P.
Henrico, VA
Dermalogica's primer went on super smooth and served as a great  base  for my makeup application. A little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate me at all.  It didn't minimize my pores as much as I'd like but it's not marketed as a pore minimize either.
Nichele M.
This is great for when you get really dry skin from swimming a lot. The scent is almost not there and that's a good thing for me! I purchased it at my local dermatologist. I wouldn't necessarily say it's long lasting but it was definitely worth the purchase!
Alix K.
Past 8 months, my face has been extremely red. Like it looks like Ive had a chemical peel. So I decided to give this a try. At first I broke out a little. But my face will do that when I try new creams. After my skin getting used to it, no more breaks out do to it and it calms the inflammation going on while calming down the color of my skin.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kelsey H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried a small sample of this a little while ago, and I thought it was good. It reduced the hormonal redness around my mouth and nose, but not around my breakouts which was the reason I tried it. The redness went down a little, but not enough to be remarkable. Maybe I didn't use enough?
Esta crema es como aterciopelada ayuda a fortalecer la piel sensibilizada y la protege contra los factores ambientales que causan la tensión de la piel, ademas reduce al mínimo las molestias y ardor. ¡¡Me encanta este producto!! Dermalogica es una gran línea de productos. Huele muy bien.
Katelyn M.
Chinese Camp, CA
I absolutely love this product!! Dermalogica is a great product line. It smells great, works as advertised, and has SPF. Its somewhat pricey but it's worth it. This works like a charm on ultra sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.