Dermalogica UltraCalming Redness Relief Primer SPF 20 uploaded by Breanna G.
3 colors available

BY DERMALOGICA

Counteract tell-tale skin redness and balance skin tone with this soothing, translucent primer tinted with natural green botanical extracts. Velvety silicones smooth the skin and strengthen barrier protection while physical sunscreen shields the skin from irritating UV rays. Oat Extracts and Oat Kernel Oil help soothe and condition the skin. Contains an exclusive UltraCalming Complex, which helps soothe and strengthen the skin. Formulated without artificial fragrances, colours or parabens. see more...

Laura R.
Laura R.
Washington, DC
Review for: Dermalogica UltraCalming Redness Relief Primer SPF 20
I have dry/sensitive skin and rosy cheeks. I don't like to wear heavy foundation to cover up my rosy cheeks but in the past I always had to. In comes this AH-MAZING primer. I dab it on, let it dry and apply tinted moisturizer. Bam! No redness comes through! All day long!! It also has SPF which is amazing. Protecting your skin from sun damage while it erases my natural flush, what could be better. I have gone through 2 bottles and I just ordered my 3rd. I will be using this primer forever.
Anamlalani L.
Anamlalani L.
Review for: Dermalogica UltraCalming Redness Relief Primer SPF 20
This primer really calmed my acne prone skin and helped me prep it for makeup application. Sometimes when I wear foundation the redness in my skin peeps through but that is not the case with the primer. All in all, it's a promising product that lasts a reasonable amount of time. Only con is that I didn't notice it prolonging or helping my makeup stay in place.
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Dermalogica UltraCalming Redness Relief Primer SPF 20, 22ml
This is literally a godsend on my very red skin. It helps cover the exsisting redness while preventing further discoloration, Its soft and smooth on my skin. The only qualms I have are with the price and the size of the product. Wish it were more affordable
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
I love dermalogica products! This is a great product if you have reddish skin! I tend to breakout in my T zone area and this product helps me in those areas. You will love this product! I would so buy this again!
Vanesa R.
Vanesa R.
My skin is super sensitive and this cream to keep the porcelain skin is good this cream l recommend
Elsie B.
Elsie B.
San Rafael, CA
Amazing primer for sensitive red skin. This is different from any green based primer that I've tried. The texture is so velvety and it feels amazing on the skin. I always use makeup over it but for people who don't usually wear makeup I think his would be amazing on it's own. It instantly takes the edge off and softens the redness. I'm hooked! Dermalogica UltraCalming Redness Relief Primer SPF 20
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I borrowed this product from my friend. I don't have acne or rosacea but I do have red spots around and on my nose and a little bit on my chin. I've tried some cheaper "green" primers/concealers and nothing really worked and I almost lost my hope. But THIS product surprised me and it actually works! It's pricey for my needs but for everyone with rosacea or acne this will be the must have and I truly recommend it!
Anna K.
Anna K.
This was an alright product. Was good at keeping makeup on even though you still need setting spray. I wish it did a better job at making the redness go away. As a fair toned person you see every little thing. I wouldn't buy again, it's too pricy for product.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Manitowoc, WI
Review for: Dermalogica UltraCalming Redness Relief Primer SPF 20, 22ml, Dermalogica UltraCalming Redness Relief Primer SPF 20, Dermalogica Ultracalming Redness Relief Primer Spf 20
This stuff is amazing. Put in before makeup and reduce redness. Doesn't make your face look green at all. Feels great on the skin. Made me feel like I had new skin. Would buy again and recommend to others.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Livingston, LA
Review for: Dermalogica UltraCalming Redness Relief Primer SPF 20, 22ml
I love this!! I use it almost everyday and I feel like my skin is really protected! It's super easy to put on and blend in! It looks totally natural on me.