BY DERMALOGICA

A soothing, hydrating mist to calm redness and sensitivity. Used post-cleanse, this lightweight mist helps create a shield against environmental assaults, and synergistically relieves and restores skin while fighting future flare-ups.

Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist

Start your review of Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "another plus about it is that when i started using it i was always scared it would get into my eyes and hurt them, this hasn't happened once and i spray all over my face, in fact it has a cooling effect to them as well." in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use it every day but I switch off with other products when I need a break." in 2 reviews
Madeline H.
Woodside, NY
One of my favorite thing to do after washing my face is giving my face a spritz of this delightful spray! It really does calm me! I do not have sensitive skin but my mom does and she did not have any issues when she used this mist. I am a big Dermalogica® fan so this was another win by the company for me!
Dalley W.
Los Alamitos
This did calm my skin, but I felt like it ran out quickly. The visible redness went away but my skin still had acne and bumps. This was my first time using dermalogica and I liked it but expected more. I would give it another try for a longer period of time to see if it works.
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
I love all Demalogica product, but by far this is my favorite. I use this at night and even throughout the day to give my skin a boost. It smells great and it's so refreshing. I would suggest any Dermologica product to any one, but this by far is my top choice.
Courtney C.
Gadsden
This has really helped clear up my breakouts along with the facial cleanser gel. This is my first time using this and I have been using it for about a month. It is very gentle and does not feel greasy at all. I would definately recommend this.
C H.
Warwick, RI
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this product it was very pricey but I was given a sample which I use and I really liked it and I ended up buying it I will try to use it only when I really need it just like I don’t make it last because it is on the pricier side
Michelle G.
This quickly became one of my favorite mist. It's cooling and is really good for summer or winter. In the summer being outside it helps with reducing redness and burning and the winter it helps stop the dry itch I get from the cold wind blowing on my face. It's light and fresh and really does calm my skin down when it's acting up. I just spray it once or twice and I feel the relief right away. It's a must have if you spend a lot of time outdoors or if you have skin that gets aggravated easily.
Jack N.
Gainesville , GA
Love this. Got it for the first time before heading to Vegas and it helped a lot with keeping my skin moisturized. Was not overwhelming, and was super soft on my skin. Love this stuff, will be purchasing again in the future!
Jennifer R.
passaic
My second favorite mist. I use it when my skin is dry or sensitive. This product is specifically for sensitive skin. The whole dermalogica products with the purple line are for sensitive skin. It is also good if you have sunburn.
Sandy A.
Swarthmore
Nice toner for people who have sensitive skin like Rosacea. Always hold bottle out far enough when spraying to get a nice fine mist. Recommend putting in fridge for cooler temperature affect especially in the summer.
Maegan M.
Longwood
My skin has cleared up so much using Dermalogica. This mist is really refreshing and is what I use for toner for my sensitive skin. It’s really helped add moisture and helped calm the redness. It is pricey though