BY DERMALOGICA #18 in Face Mists

A soothing, hydrating mist to calm redness and sensitivity. Used post-cleanse, this lightweight mist helps create a shield against environmental assaults, and synergistically relieves and restores skin while fighting future flare-ups.

• Ok so I have extreme redness ! I think it's severe rosace...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the money? 2 Answers
Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist
  • "another plus about it is that when i started using it i was always scared it would get into my eyes and hurt them, this hasn't happened once and i spray all over my face, in fact it has a cooling effect to them as well." in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use it every day but I switch off with other products when I need a break." in 2 reviews
Gabby_Angeloss_16
I really like this product I put it on my hair and I gave them such a textured a real like sold it before our use this in my hair was like glowing in the Niggas so long afterwards so healthy it’s like they have vitamin D like I have so many dead ends after using this I never have to flatten my hair ever again I took all the friends and everything that was in there talking a lot and then you put a vitamin D in there like it made my hair so soft and I really like this product I want to a hair salon and I died my hair and it was all dead so I
Amanda P.
San Francisco
So when I first started using this I LOVED it. I honestly felt it changed my skin tone, texture & breakouts. But then as my skin got used to it, i can't tell if it's effect kinda stopped? My skin was also changing a lot hormonally at the time so I can't for sure say it was the mist. But before I had to stop using it, it seriously cleared and calmed my skin - the name serves it right!!
Victoria r.
The Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydrating Mist is WONDERFUL! I have Combination skin that is dehydrated due to age, lack of hydration and past sun exposure. I am really trying to re vamp my skin care routine to help erase the mistakes of the past. This mist is so light, and you know it works because it has a slight tingling sensation after you mist your face. I use this after my cleansing routine and press it lightly into the skin after spraying. I apply my moisturizer after I use the spray. The mist helps prep the skin so that moisturizer, serums and eye creams penetrate better thus work better. I also use this mist as a makeup setting spray.
Arlyn O.
Dermalogica’s toners are all great and work incredibly to make your skin look and feel moisturized and hydrated! I’ve been trying out all their toners for 2 months now (Esthetician in the making) and its so hard to pick a favorite! The ultra calming mist is great for all skin types but mainly focusing on sensitized skin. Would definitely recommend!
Amanda A.
Buena Park
This mist is just what I need after a day of skin irritants. My skin is very sensitive to many things and will often turn red and burn after taking off my makeup for the day. A spritz of this mist will put my skin at ease and let me sleep peacefully.
Gabriela T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff is great! Sometimes your skin just need a quick “pick me up”, and this is definitely going to do that. I have very sensitive skin that tends to get dry and irritated. This helps so much. This is also a great must to carry in your purse.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
This is a great mist for a hydrating lift before makeup or during the day... on or over makeup ! I use it when I am feeling tired or my face is looking tired . Full of antioxidants and nutrients it instantly gives your face and skin a natural glow ! 😁incredible properties and powers in a tiny little bottle - travel size . Available on line or at Ulta 😍
Taylor B.
Lynnwood , WA
I think the best part of this product is the smell. It just smells like it’s doing wonders for your skin! But besides that it makes your face feel refreshed, clean and Dewey! I haven’t really found any other mist I like more yet
Sabrina P.
This mist makes my face feel rejuvenated and helps me to relax and feel calm. It has a very amazing scent which helps me to feel even more calm. It definitely met my expectations and I would definitely buy this product again.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Love how this feels love how it smells. I am not sure exactly what it does but it is a nice sensation. I probably would not buy this outside of a kit. Because it is expensive and I am not sure it is necessary.
Jessica B.
Rowley, IA
Is this product worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
Ok so I have extreme redness ! I think it's severe rosacea so I see this at work and may splurge and buy it !? So has anyone had good results or relief from using this ?