BY DERMALOGICA #19 in Face Mists

A soothing, hydrating mist to calm redness and sensitivity. Used post-cleanse, this lightweight mist helps create a shield against environmental assaults, and synergistically relieves and restores skin while fighting future flare-ups.

Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist
  • "another plus about it is that when i started using it i was always scared it would get into my eyes and hurt them, this hasn't happened once and i spray all over my face, in fact it has a cooling effect to them as well." in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use it every day but I switch off with other products when I need a break." in 2 reviews
Michelle G.
This quickly became one of my favorite mist. It's cooling and is really good for summer or winter. In the summer being outside it helps with reducing redness and burning and the winter it helps stop the dry itch I get from the cold wind blowing on my face. It's light and fresh and really does calm my skin down when it's acting up. I just spray it once or twice and I feel the relief right away. It's a must have if you spend a lot of time outdoors or if you have skin that gets aggravated easily.
Gabby_Angeloss_16
I really like this product I put it on my hair and I gave them such a textured a real like sold it before our use this in my hair was like glowing in the Niggas so long afterwards so healthy it’s like they have vitamin D like I have so many dead ends after using this I never have to flatten my hair ever again I took all the friends and everything that was in there talking a lot and then you put a vitamin D in there like it made my hair so soft and I really like this product I want to a hair salon and I died my hair and it was all dead so I
Taylor K.
After a long day of running errands, cleaning toddler butts, and trying to run a small business, your skin starts to feel like an absolute garbage pail. If you want to feel calm as a cucumber I highly recommend purchasing this mist. It feels like drinking a cold glass of water in a field of lavender.
Amanda P.
San Francisco
So when I first started using this I LOVED it. I honestly felt it changed my skin tone, texture & breakouts. But then as my skin got used to it, i can't tell if it's effect kinda stopped? My skin was also changing a lot hormonally at the time so I can't for sure say it was the mist. But before I had to stop using it, it seriously cleared and calmed my skin - the name serves it right!!
Victoria r.
The Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydrating Mist is WONDERFUL! I have Combination skin that is dehydrated due to age, lack of hydration and past sun exposure. I am really trying to re vamp my skin care routine to help erase the mistakes of the past. This mist is so light, and you know it works because it has a slight tingling sensation after you mist your face. I use this after my cleansing routine and press it lightly into the skin after spraying. I apply my moisturizer after I use the spray. The mist helps prep the skin so that moisturizer, serums and eye creams penetrate better thus work better. I also use this mist as a makeup setting spray.
Tenae J.
This was my go to product for clients with redness or sensitive skin.Most times when I used the ultra calming line on clients I always let them know to grab a mist and even a travel size when u need a refresher and to calm redness! They loved it and I loved the results it gave my clients!
Amanda A.
Buena Park
This mist is just what I need after a day of skin irritants. My skin is very sensitive to many things and will often turn red and burn after taking off my makeup for the day. A spritz of this mist will put my skin at ease and let me sleep peacefully.
Gabriela T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff is great! Sometimes your skin just need a quick “pick me up”, and this is definitely going to do that. I have very sensitive skin that tends to get dry and irritated. This helps so much. This is also a great must to carry in your purse.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
This is a great mist for a hydrating lift before makeup or during the day... on or over makeup ! I use it when I am feeling tired or my face is looking tired . Full of antioxidants and nutrients it instantly gives your face and skin a natural glow ! 😁incredible properties and powers in a tiny little bottle - travel size . Available on line or at Ulta 😍
Taylor B.
Woodinville, WA
I think the best part of this product is the smell. It just smells like it’s doing wonders for your skin! But besides that it makes your face feel refreshed, clean and Dewey! I haven’t really found any other mist I like more yet
Jessica B.
Rowley, IA
Is this product worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
Ok so I have extreme redness ! I think it's severe rosacea so I see this at work and may splurge and buy it !? So has anyone had good results or relief from using this ?
Can someone tell me how this product supposed to smell? Some people says it smells good, but mine smells a little acidic, or glueish. Now i feel like they sent me a fake one...